PDA

View Full Version : Mr_Guiness-Florence, SC

Mr_Guiness
03-15-2011, 06:57 PM
so here it is....http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/196764_1631124057469_1217663565_31449940_3357856_n .jpg

mods include an AEM V2 intake, DC Sports headers, APEXi catback exhaust, Projector Lights, Neuspeed strut tower bar, Eibach shocks, smoked taillights, carbon fiber hood, and unknown brand front body kit. oh and some wheels with kumho tires on them that I got for cheap.

I bought it used, obviously. I was surprised to even find it at all, because the import scene around here is all but non-existent. Most of the mods were done before I bought it and in most cases I wouldn't buy someone else's project, but I got such a good deal I had to jump at the opportunity. Most of what I have been doing since I got her about a month ago has been undoing what the last owner did ie removing vinyls, side skirts, rear body kit, (and the adhesive that held them on), and stock wheels. Trust me, I have plenty more planned. I'm hoping to turn it into a nice little track car for weekends but keep it daily driveable.

Should I put a list of planned mods here, or is that frowned upon?

Jukka
03-15-2011, 07:11 PM
Welcome, car looks like its on its way.
the front "body kit" is a HFP (Honda Factory Performance) front lip. I'd remove the I-Vtec vynals, they look ugly and the headlights replace em with OEM ones. As for adding a planned mod list, its fine here..just i would read the rules of the forum.

Mr_Guiness
03-15-2011, 07:23 PM
thanks for letting me know what that front body kit.....erm....lip is. as far as the headlights im keepin em for now. i know theyre "ricey" or whatever but DAMMIT they look so awesome at night. and the stickers ill probly take off when i get it painted.

doubledouble
03-15-2011, 08:53 PM
is that chicken wire in the grille?

Mr_Guiness
03-15-2011, 09:13 PM
no. im not 100% sure what it is exactly. probably some generic mesh grill shit. i want to get a new front grill. that wasnt the work of me, though. it was the previous owner. =\ btw-i LOVE in&out!

Imshy
04-03-2011, 08:49 PM
Florence, SC Repping It. I thought i was the only one on here. I am looking at buying an EP3 here in the next few weeks. I found a Blue one that looked pretty reasonably priced, and not riced out.

josetequila
04-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Welcome. I'm jose from anderson county SC. Riding a white ep fully stock with depo headlights.I have no idea on what start doing to my ep if suspension,engine or what.

superchargedk20
04-03-2011, 10:54 PM
not a fan of the headlights or that grill. The wheels looks pretty nice though. If u dropped ur ep more it would set off the wheels nicely

heyvortek
04-04-2011, 06:36 AM
florence huh? im from spartanburg. you live in the middle of no where man. go to columbia to check out their scene.

Imshy
04-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Yea, there really aren't and car clubs or anything here.