PDA

View Full Version : Is this website for only ep3 owners?

e p 3
03-15-2011, 08:46 PM
Hey ladies and gentlemen! I'm a newbie as you all can see,i guess.lol, but yeah! I was wondering are there just ep3 owners,fans of the car or just, like this website to be on here? I been surfing all over here so far, and this is the one of the best websites for an ep3. I own my ep3 since it came out in 2002.My car is still all stock,till this day.Well,at least window tints is my custom move.haha.I love all the pics on here.Thank you for your time.Oh yeah, and I got the euro yellow ep3.:mcool:

showoff3civic
03-16-2011, 05:00 AM
Hey ladies and gentlemen! I'm a newbie as you all can see,i guess.lol, but yeah! I was wondering are there just ep3 owners,fans of the car or just, like this website to be on here? I been surfing all over here so far, and this is the one of the best websites for an ep3. I own my ep3 since it came out in 2002.My car is still all stock,till this day.Well,at least window tints is my custom move.haha.I love all the pics on here.Thank you for your time.Oh yeah, and I got the euro yellow ep3.:mcool:

it is only EP3 information but alot of us have moved on but still linger on the site... i will be one of them once my ep3 is gone

ep3jd
03-16-2011, 05:11 AM
Yeahs, there's lots of og members that have graduated from the ep3 but still have tons of knowledge to give and just enjoy the people on the site!

talonXracer
03-16-2011, 05:13 AM
welcome to EPhatch!

Yes this is site is geared towards the EP3, mostly the USDM versions, but we have a few members from Euro that have CTR's and EP2's and as mentioned above those who had EP3's like to still hang around because we are more of a family than anything else because of the limited numbers of EP3's that were manufactered.

e p 3
03-16-2011, 08:51 PM
Awesome.Thank you very much , gentlemen.No worries. I believe also, the EP3 is a rare car.I bet you guys noticed the vbp in the black eyed peas music video "rock that" ? I did right away! lol

j0000stin
03-16-2011, 09:08 PM
some people love it so much. after they get a new car, they sell it and go back to the ep!

like me! haha