PDA

View Full Version : CTR color question

Pinoy84
12-22-2002, 05:15 PM
Hi, I am new to this thread and plan to buy a civc SI fairly soon, like less than a month. I was just wondering if the CTR's in the other parts in the world have a different white than the Tafetta white that we sell currently on the Si's and same goes for the black. Is the tafetta and the championship white completely different or barely noticeable? Also, for all those company's that sell CTR parts such as bumpers, side skirts etc. that come pre painted, are they a different color white's or black's due to their whites being called different?

chakra71
12-22-2002, 05:25 PM
don't know much about the colors but i do know that the whites are different i think in all 3 markets (JDM, UKDM, USDM). I think i remember reading somewhere on here that black was the only one that was the same in all 3 markets. do a search and you can find more.

steve_jones
12-22-2002, 05:31 PM
the JDM cars come in championship white, Uk, cars come in Black, Silver and red, which I believe are no different to the SI colours,

Body kit parts comeing originally from honda come in body colour, so they will be silver black or red ( or white if ur lucky )

Steve

ssvr6
12-23-2002, 07:20 PM
That is correct.

Steve

Silvershadow
01-02-2003, 11:22 PM
Check d FizzMotorsports web site.or do a search on fizz.or under "FOR Sale-Vendors" see ShowstoppersUSA for your answer.---Silvershadow---