PDA

View Full Version : Log In

Tnhatch03
03-19-2011, 09:47 AM
When I go to the Log In and put my User Name and Password, it says I am logged in, but it wants the password again...

I just go to New Posts and everything is fine... anyone else having issues?

DRP967
03-19-2011, 09:54 AM
When I go to the Log In and put my User Name and Password, it says I am logged in, but it wants the password again...

Same here, also I cant edit my first post of a thread I started in Norcal section.

Siborg
03-19-2011, 09:59 AM
after log out it asks for UN and pass again when I come back, but I click forum and all is good, not a problem just wierd...

talonXracer
03-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Same here, also I cant edit my first post of a thread I started in Norcal section.

it is all editing that has issues, we are aware and working on it.

SkareKrow
03-19-2011, 10:35 AM

x2

after log out it asks for UN and pass again when I come back, but I click forum and all is good, not a problem just wierd...
x2

it is all editing that has issues, we are aware and working on it.
I sent a bunch of private messages to Joe with a lot of the glitches as well as the first ad is covering the "remember me" check in box when login in. Thanks to you guys for helping us out :smile:

Tnhatch03
03-19-2011, 11:49 AM
yeah, i didn't think i was the only one having the log in issues, but wanted to make sure ppl knew we were aware.

i think if you click on "remember me" it will take you to the forums without having it seem like you did not log in.

303EP
03-19-2011, 09:33 PM

Same but in f/s section

civictype_r04
03-19-2011, 09:45 PM
I have ran into any problems yet....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Jpax
03-20-2011, 03:26 AM
ok ~ try deleteing your cookies and Temp internet files, and try doing that:gheyf:

let me know if that fixs it

303EP
03-20-2011, 09:37 AM
Same but in f/s section

fixed now

Siborg
03-20-2011, 10:55 AM
On my iphone only 2/3 of the page width is showing, all the pics are cut off.

88crx
03-22-2011, 08:52 PM
How the hell do i get to new private messages? There's nothing to click on to get to the damn message.

mr.brightside
03-23-2011, 01:07 PM
hey guys i posted this in thee report problems sticky above but noticed this thread after....

"hi, ive been noticing something since you guys updated recently. it might just be me but i thought id throw it out there and see if anyone else is having the problems. the site is having trouble remembering my login information...i always click remember me but it doesn't remember me, which didnt happen before the recent update. also sometimes when i get to the login, i noticed if i just click login, it will log me in without having to enter my username or password information."

i think this concerns this thread, no?

Tnhatch03
03-23-2011, 04:20 PM
yeah, it is a bug that is being worked on.

once you log in, click on forum and it will refresh and you will be logged in.