PDA

View Full Version : best looking drop?

civicSIracer
12-22-2002, 10:50 PM
im getting my EP tomorrow and it needs to be lowerd 1st of all. im not new to this game.. i had a 00Si for the last 3 years dropped with eibach sportlines. that was allright but i always wanted it to be lower.. ive been thinking about the nuespeed race springs or the progress springs. lemme know what you think. and maybe some pics would help me out too.. thanks for your help.

IceD out N CALI
12-22-2002, 10:52 PM
get the race springs

Suk02Si
12-22-2002, 11:11 PM
Welcome, and *search* esp in the Members rides section

civic hatch boi
12-22-2002, 11:29 PM
sportlines weren't low enough for u on the 00?? my friend has those on his 00 and he has no fender gap.. i say go for the 3" drop w/ ground controls, that' the lowest u'll get..

civicSIracer
12-22-2002, 11:56 PM
arnt the ground controls an arm and a leg.. i mean.. compared to springs.. i think the nuespeed springs would look better but i dont want to sacrifice the ride for an extra .25 in drop. what do you think?

motomoron
12-23-2002, 01:22 PM
Progress Springs, and Koni shocks. Perfect. super handling, adjustability, my car just RAILS corners now. No body roll at all. Also, Rota wheels and Kumho 712 tires. Quality at an unreal price.
:)

HondaMan
12-23-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by motomoron
Progress Springs, and Koni shocks. Perfect. super handling, adjustability, my car just RAILS corners now. No body roll at all. Also, Rota wheels and Kumho 712 tires. Quality at an unreal price.
:)

Nice setup motomoron! I have Progress Sport Springs (w/ stock shocks) as well and love them!!!

silver ep
12-23-2002, 01:41 PM
Id go with Progress ;)

civicSIracer
12-23-2002, 02:42 PM
what about camber? did you guys get a camber kit? does the EP need a camber kit?

HondaMan
12-23-2002, 05:36 PM
I don't have a camber kit right now and I don't appear to be having any wear problems on my rear tires. However, I plan to get a camber kit for the rear sooner or later. A front camber kit is not needed, but it wouldn't hurt to have one on the rear.

IceD out N CALI
12-23-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by HondaMan
I don't have a camber kit right now and I don't appear to be having any wear problems on my rear tires. However, I plan to get a camber kit for the rear sooner or later. A front camber kit is not needed, but it wouldn't hurt to have one on the rear.

yup that pretty much sums up my situation. if i continue to not have any problems with tire wear then i wont get it at all