PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Ep3's

JetsPandaEP3
03-24-2011, 10:50 PM
lets get something going for the Ep3's out in sac. whats going on guys?

gamma6
03-24-2011, 11:16 PM
i was thinking about how ur old thread got deleted as i was driving to the gym and starting a new one...haha
daym bro uve been hella mia havent seen u in a long ass minute we should have another meet soon once the weather cleans up

gamma6
03-24-2011, 11:19 PM
.... on another note, man do i hate hanging out with my two of my afgan friends. they both have bmw's and one of them has two an m3 and a e3 and they both are building a track car... Im always thinking man imma get kpro... then i think about the gas prices and then i say fuck it imma get an e30 to fuck around with... then i go to a meet and then im back to the kpro thing again... ahhhh dont know what to do!!!

j0000stin
03-24-2011, 11:22 PM
i was thinking about how ur old thread got deleted as i was driving to the gym and starting a new one...haha
daym bro uve been hella mia havent seen u in a long ass minute we should have another meet soon once the weather cleans up

this!

gamma6
03-24-2011, 11:44 PM
this!

post a pic of ur car! havent seen it yet, and ive been around the rosemont area a few times since u got it and no luck, u put on the bbs'?

j0000stin
03-24-2011, 11:51 PM
post a pic of ur car! havent seen it yet, and ive been around the rosemont area a few times since u got it and no luck, u put on the bbs'?

havent put it on yet. the center bore was too small so im taking the rims to stockton tomorrow to get it bored out.

my k24a2 is going in soon and i have coilovers, camber kit, and kpro ready to go in

gamma6
03-24-2011, 11:57 PM
u used the $ from ur fa5 or u just a baller like that?... ur doing way much more than i have done to my ep in 3~4 yrs while u have had urs for like 3~4 weeks max hahaha

j0000stin
03-25-2011, 12:00 AM
u used the $ from ur fa5 or u just a baller like that?... ur doing way much more than i have done to my ep in 3~4 yrs while u have had urs for like 3~4 weeks max hahaha

had it for about 3 weeks haha. some shit i need to fix though. like the body, i think i going to vinyl it the teal from old eg's and integras. and the wing on the car i need to change. other than that i like the car.

gamma6
03-25-2011, 12:05 AM
on the real tho we need to get another meet goin now that since u have an ep thats one more on the list of ep's i found out a while ago about this kid that has an ep that is a friend of my cousin so he is down to come thru too... he went to the last meet chris(behemoth) set up in west sac... There are soo many ep's in sac its crazy that not many of them are on ephatch or down to meet:mfrown:

j0000stin
03-25-2011, 12:11 AM
on the real tho we need to get another meet goin now that since u have an ep thats one more on the list of ep's i found out a while ago about this kid that has an ep that is a friend of my cousin so he is down to come thru too... he went to the last meet chris(behemoth) set up in west sac... There are soo many ep's in sac its crazy that not many of them are on ephatch or down to meet:mfrown:

most of the people i see here that drive ep's are old. i think jet put this in the wrong section. this needs to be moved to the norcal section

AKEP
03-25-2011, 12:38 AM
hahahahahaa. i need to get my baby back, whenever i see it parked out by my work, its blinging its sexy rims and fmic.
:mfrown:

Ep3crazy
03-25-2011, 07:53 AM
Heey i was in sac town this past weekend nd i didnt see any i hit up a friend from up north berry said there was a meet just last thursday.. U guys should hook up with him... Nd maybe if im ever in town u can get a socal ep to roll thru

T_Virus
03-25-2011, 12:16 PM

Don't worry man, he lives in the next apartment complex to mine and even I don't see his EP but he sees mine all the time.

gamma6
03-25-2011, 04:24 PM
lmao

JetsPandaEP3
03-26-2011, 03:40 PM
most of the people i see here that drive ep's are old. i think jet put this in the wrong section. this needs to be moved to the norcal section

haha i tried to find a way to put it on nor cal but for some reason i couldn't figure it out lol. oh well i see everyone found it pretty easy i guess. and yea we do need to put one together again when this weather clears up. im making moves to get my cams, tb, and intake mani installed soon. still looking for timing chaing tensioner and waiting on funds to buy map sensor.

JetsPandaEP3
03-26-2011, 03:44 PM

hey your Ep is going to be my next feature on my site, imma be hitting you up soon. i want to take photos of your car. i picked you cause you honestly i think you are the only one thats been tagging people with my card lol granted no one else has the cards lol. i also think you were the first to sign up on my site.

j0000stin
03-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Don't worry man, he lives in the next apartment complex to mine and even I don't see his EP but he sees mine all the time.

lmao

you guys make me seem like a fucking stalker haha

haha i tried to find a way to put it on nor cal but for some reason i couldn't figure it out lol. oh well i see everyone found it pretty easy i guess. and yea we do need to put one together again when this weather clears up. im making moves to get my cams, tb, and intake mani installed soon. still looking for timing chaing tensioner and waiting on funds to buy map sensor.

lets run em! haha jk swap starts next week!

JetsPandaEP3
03-26-2011, 07:00 PM
you guys make me seem like a fucking stalker haha

lets run em! haha jk swap starts next week!

Let's go lol, maybe when I'm finish with my installs annd tune. I want to be somewhat of a challenge for you

j0000stin
03-26-2011, 08:55 PM
Let's go lol, maybe when I'm finish with my installs annd tune. I want to be somewhat of a challenge for you

i wont be boosted haha. im not looking for that much power any more

JetsPandaEP3
03-28-2011, 08:41 PM
i wont be boosted haha. im not looking for that much power any more

i bet you'll still give me a run for my money with that k24

j0000stin
03-28-2011, 11:38 PM
i bet you'll still give me a run for my money with that k24

maybe haha. after the swap im going to work on the exterior. im thinking of selling the bbs' and getting deep dish steelies haha

gamma6
03-29-2011, 10:02 AM
hey your Ep is going to be my next feature on my site, imma be hitting you up soon. i want to take photos of your car. i picked you cause you honestly i think you are the only one thats been tagging people with my card lol granted no one else has the cards lol. i also think you were the first to sign up on my site.
Aight thats great! Yeah im all out now lol, sucks that most dont respond back, but oh well... hit me up bro

1st
03-30-2011, 09:35 PM
Good work on bring back the lost thread. Lets make it happen!

superchargedk20
03-30-2011, 10:57 PM
Go kings! freaking nuggets tonight ended the 4 game winning streak!

gamma6
03-30-2011, 11:02 PM
man they suck! i wish they would go back to when they were in their prime (when they had bibby, peja, divac etc...) and actually made the playoffs... man good times.
anywho spotted a nice ep3 on la riviera hfp kit lowered and nice rims ssm i yelled out nice ep and he acknowledged me... finally someone does!

superchargedk20
03-30-2011, 11:10 PM
in due time sir. Lots of good talent. tyrke Cousin and now thornton. Couple more years gona be back in the hunt!

j0000stin
03-31-2011, 12:10 AM
Good work on bring back the lost thread. Lets make it happen!

free 2k3 ep3? are you fucking serious!!!!

T_Virus
03-31-2011, 12:20 PM
When is this thread going to ever move to the nor cal section? lol...

JetsPandaEP3
04-01-2011, 12:49 PM
in due time sir. Lots of good talent. tyrke Cousin and now thornton. Couple more years gona be back in the hunt!

i agree, but it will all mean nothing if they move. damn maloofs. ive been a kings fan ever sense i watched basketball and for them to take them away like that is not cool. i have to say, if they leave i dont think i'll be as passionate about them.

JetsPandaEP3
04-01-2011, 12:49 PM
When is this thread going to ever move to the nor cal section? lol...

lol my bad, i tried looking but still can't figure it out. show me and i'll move it lol

AKEP
04-01-2011, 03:19 PM
lol ask a mod

j0000stin
04-02-2011, 06:42 PM
any day now a mod will notice it haha

gamma6
04-03-2011, 06:44 PM
man fucking last thurs night someone egged my car at my girls pad... I heard a loud ass noise and then my alarm goes off and hear a car take off... i thought the worst... my ep had been vandalized for my backpack before so i didnt know what to expect... So I had a bad feeling and slap on my shoes and run out there, my alarm sensitivity is on max softness and it goes off often so i just usually turn it off... i approach the driver side and it appreared that my glass was broken i was like fuck ~400 to replace it, get closer I saw the eggs, it was a relief but still... washing my car at midnight was not fun... now im def thinking about picking up an e30 and just mob that for a while...

JetsPandaEP3
04-03-2011, 06:56 PM
man fucking last thurs night someone egged my car at my girls pad... I heard a loud ass noise and then my alarm goes off and hear a car take off... i thought the worst... my ep had been vandalized for my backpack before so i didnt know what to expect... So I had a bad feeling and slap on my shoes and run out there, my alarm sensitivity is on max softness and it goes off often so i just usually turn it off... i approach the driver side and it appreared that my glass was broken i was like fuck ~400 to replace it, get closer I saw the eggs, it was a relief but still... washing my car at midnight was not fun... now im def thinking about picking up an e30 and just mob that for a while...

that sucks. you know whant ive had that happen to me to many times at my apartment, once when i was driving. one day i was on my way home in elk grove, just got my turbo installed, it was 11pm and the road was only big enough for two lanes cause of construction. i seen this big white bronco, the one like the Oj simpson one. soon as it got close, BAMM hit my car with two eggs. ive also woken up to broken window, spit on my windshield, someone key'd my hood, and more eggs on my car. people are just haters cause they wish they had my car. efff all them haters.

T_Virus
04-04-2011, 12:24 PM
lol my bad, i tried looking but still can't figure it out. show me and i'll move it lol

Let the Mods handle that...lol...

AKEP
04-04-2011, 12:34 PM
any day now a mod will notice it haha

lmfao. any day now. any day.

fuccckkkk i miss my ep3. someone come help me with this return line.
my girl is more excited about it than me.

j0000stin
04-07-2011, 02:30 AM
damn mods seem to not notice things anymore, just like how they havent changed the login.

man this should be like facebook but with a like button, but add a dislike button as well! man that would be a great feature on here haha

JetsPandaEP3
04-15-2011, 11:17 PM
lets get a meet going

gamma6
04-15-2011, 11:19 PM
lets get a meet going

no one else posts anymore lol
saw ep3siboi the other day on campus but he doesnt really post anymore, behemoth doesnt either... we need to round up the sac eps

1st
04-16-2011, 05:05 PM
I know right

j0000stin
04-16-2011, 05:40 PM
I know right

damn he's back

1st
04-17-2011, 04:35 AM
damn he's back

Never Left

gamma6
04-17-2011, 05:31 PM
lets get a meet going

hey dudes, my frat is having a party in downtown this thursday would be sick if we could have a mini meet before and then roll out to the party! here are the details:
Title: Mu_Rated Spring Bash
Date: Thursday April 21, 2011
Time: 9:00 pm - 1:00 am
obviously im gonna be there if u guys like my proposal let me know... ill send u a promotion txt too
well those whom i have their number lol

gamma6
04-18-2011, 09:34 AM
hey dudes, my frat is having a party in downtown this thursday would be sick if we could have a mini meet before and then roll out to the party! here are the details:
Title: Mu_Rated Spring Bash
Date: Thursday April 21, 2011
Time: 9:00 pm - 1:00 am
obviously im gonna be there if u guys like my proposal let me know... ill send u a promotion txt too
well those whom i have their number lol

bump

playap07
06-05-2011, 01:15 PM
Yea buddy! Soon to be a Sac EP3!!!!!!!! Ill be over there by the end of August! Let the fun time begin!

j0000stin
06-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Yea buddy! Soon to be a Sac EP3!!!!!!!! Ill be over there by the end of August! Let the fun time begin!

didnt i buy something from you before? haha

playap07
06-05-2011, 04:31 PM
didnt i buy something from you before? haha

haha i think you just might have... or i bought something from you..

gamma6
06-05-2011, 10:13 PM

hope your down lol
cuz lately to be honest its quite dead havent had a meet in daaayyysss! or should i say months
need to get myself, jet and his boy john, ep3siboi, behemouth out in the game again haha
theres quite a few other eps here in sac but either they are not on the forum or they think im muggin them when im trying to give em props...

j0000stin
06-05-2011, 11:21 PM

If I trader was still up we could see. Now its bugging me. It can't be any turbo parts? Did you buy my old gt3s? Like 2 years ago?

AKEP
06-06-2011, 06:39 AM
we should have a meet this weekend...or next

justin u think andre would do a dyno day or something?

j0000stin
06-06-2011, 11:39 AM
we should have a meet this weekend...or next

justin u think andre would do a dyno day or something?

I cant go out any of the following weekends haha. Got a wedding to go to and 2 concerts.

But I can ask

gamma6
06-06-2011, 05:48 PM
I cant go out any of the following weekends haha. Got a wedding to go to and 2 concerts.

But I can ask

yeah i have a wedding this sat and june 25th and june 17th is my BDAY!

j0000stin
06-06-2011, 06:02 PM
yeah i have a wedding this sat and june 25th and june 17th is my BDAY!

Let's do something for your bday haha

JetsPandaEP3
06-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Let me know when everyone is free, I want to have a EP3 bbq at my house

AKEP
06-11-2011, 06:00 PM
everyweekend.

Coisly
08-04-2012, 12:57 AM
Im late. Where all the sac ep's at??

1GR8EP3
08-04-2012, 02:40 AM
Sleepin haha... Everyone has been busy but I am sure a meet can be arranged if someone plans it.... joooostin COUGH COUGH lol

gamma6
08-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Wow back from the dead! Yeah good luck setting something up, mostly everyone has lost touch or sold... OR gettin thier car up and running. Would be nice to set somethin up before i sell it but that be by next week :(
I know another member, robb was wanting to have somethin too so maybe we can make something happen?
Coisly- txt me! 9167590317

1st
08-06-2012, 11:36 AM
Busy, Flake, Car down = Sacramento Meets.

gamma6
08-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Busy, Flake, Car down = Sacramento Meets.

There was a good amount of meets that didnt include u so how would u know whos busy, a flake or whos car is down? Im sure u dont know anyone has attended these meets...

1st
08-06-2012, 09:36 PM
There was a good amount of meets that didnt include u so how would u know whos busy, a flake or whos car is down? Im sure u dont know anyone has attended these meets...

By the posts people reply with. I was attending meets back in 05 way back prior to the site crashing and getting remade twice. Im an ep og I go way back. Plan and lets see who shows up. No excuses peeps.

gamma6
08-06-2012, 09:56 PM
By the posts people reply with. I was attending meets back in 05 way back prior to the site crashing and getting remade twice. Im an ep og I go way back. Plan and lets see who shows up. No excuses peeps.

Selling my car this thursday, moving up in the game so i wont show unless the homies go