PDA

View Full Version : og question

AKEP
03-25-2011, 12:39 AM
idk where to post this, but where'd esmith go?

PAPITUYO326
03-25-2011, 10:24 PM
I've checked his cp every now and then. He still lurks around once in a while. Hasn't been active in years though.

MugenReplica
03-26-2011, 06:47 AM
I've checked his cp every now and then. He still lurks around once in a while. Hasn't been active in years though.

I was wondering the same thing actually. It'd be nice to see him pop back on to say, "What's up Y'all" or something. Is he still using Guardian btw?

AKEP
03-30-2011, 05:10 AM
he loved that thing. anywho, hope hes ok. =\

ImportCustomx
03-30-2011, 05:57 AM
i always wonder where his awesome tail lights went :X lol

what about ocelaris? the lighting god?

MugenReplica
03-30-2011, 06:33 AM
i always wonder where his awesome tail lights went :X lol

what about ocelaris? the lighting god?

Mary and Golan had a BBQ for those taillights a few years back. Check his profile and the .gif being used as his avatar, lol!

Last I heard of Ocelaris he crashed his Ep3 converted over to Ep3R specs, bent some of the suspension/ Dc5R rim on the front passenger side (?) while traveling near Maryland and sold it for dirt cheap to a guy that never posts up on here. Pooptooth almost bought it as well.

VIZHUNZ02SI
03-30-2011, 05:56 PM
i thought they sold their ep's

civictype_r04
03-30-2011, 07:45 PM
Does esmith still have his EP??

ImportCustomx
03-31-2011, 05:53 AM
ive seen the bbq'd lights

AKEP
04-01-2011, 03:21 PM
bbq lights of legend. i may have to get a pair as a tribute to the lulz i had back in 05 when i first joined.

jimmyjames
04-14-2011, 08:01 PM
Bill aka ocelaris is in nyc now and I was hoping to catch up with him one time when I was in town but it didn't work out. You may be able to find him on hidplanet

MugenReplica
04-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Bill aka ocelaris is in nyc now and I was hoping to catch up with him one time when I was in town but it didn't work out. You may be able to find him on hidplanet

What about you? Where you have you been hiding JimmyJames? I lost your number after my cell died and was wondering what you've been up to.

jimmyjames
04-17-2011, 05:03 AM
What about you? Where you have you been hiding JimmyJames? I lost your number after my cell died and was wondering what you've been up to.
Planning for the wedding, working late hours, and fixing up the house. I'll send you my number.
I'm watching bbq planning stuff closely, I should be there this year. EP comes out today.

STP03BlueSI
04-17-2011, 11:44 AM
Planning for the wedding, working late hours, and fixing up the house. I'll send you my number.
I'm watching bbq planning stuff closely, I should be there this year. EP comes out today.

Whats happen!

jimmyjames
04-18-2011, 10:59 AM
Whats happen! what's up chris? Believe it or not, I looked through your portfolio while starting to look for wedding photographers. Doesn't look to be your thing plus you live in FL.
Lindsay is probably more suited for it but I don't think i'm allowed to hire someone I know.

STP03BlueSI
04-19-2011, 03:12 PM
what's up chris? Believe it or not, I looked through your portfolio while starting to look for wedding photographers. Doesn't look to be your thing plus you live in FL.
Lindsay is probably more suited for it but I don't think i'm allowed to hire someone I know.

Yea I have done a total of 3 weddings. I can do them...just not my cup of tea.

I hired a friend for mine...hell he even used my old gear.