PDA

View Full Version : Ordred HKS Hi-Power today

02TafWhtSi
12-23-2002, 04:20 PM
Just want to let everyone know I ordered the HKS Hi-Power cat-back exhaust sysytem today from Showstoppers USA. They are charging $539 which included shipping (I live in NJ by the way and this is shipping from CA). Chuck was very helpful and I encourage anyone interested in this exhaust to order from him - I couldn't find this system anywhere near his price plus he has them in stock. He said mine will ship in 2 days (probably right after Christmas) and I should receive it within a week. I will definitely post pics and any issues I may run into during installation (my uncle and I will be performing this). I can't wait!:)

IceD out N CALI
12-23-2002, 08:10 PM
cool, cant wait to see the pics:cool:

simann
12-23-2002, 10:07 PM
Back 3 months ago, I got the universal HKS HIPER muffler at Options auto. I then got custom 2.25 piping from the cat back! AND WOW WHAT A SOUND!!!! ( I have NO resonator). At the first 3 weeks or so , it sounded like an Apex i N1 , but after it broke in , it got to a deep but still high burbulish growl that just sounds plain AWSOME!

Congratulations for picking HKS! That makes Two of us!

P.S.: I also have orderd the HKS Short ram intake ( All short rams sound better , and still give more hp), its on backorder till late Dec. or early Jan!!!!!!!!!

Peace, Jonathan :D