PDA

View Full Version : Endlinks

LeeonHart
04-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Hey everybody, does the hotchki endlinks from the rsx http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/HOT-25405R.html fit our ep3s?
I need new endlinks cause mines broke on my progress rear sways. :(

RedSiBaron
04-02-2011, 07:28 AM
Well yes...they are adjustable so they work...they are the same as the wrx ones as well...

I have a set that I took off because they got noisy over time and I just bought a set of new oem ones...

Remember if you run them, you need to adjust length and tighten them with the suspension compressed...as in the car is on the ground, otherwise you'll get preload in the suspension which is bad...also with these hotchkis links, I suggest using locktight, then covering the threads and the boots...really just the whole link in a thin layer of water proof grease, because these are steel and will rust, and they will wear quicker if you don't and will get noisier quicker...also using locktight keeps the nuts from backing off, which will happen and you'll get a clunk...

Hope that helps, I know you're in socal, but the grease will help protect the boot, for you, id put the grease on the boot and threads, if you lived elsewhere on the whole thing would be good

LeeonHart
04-02-2011, 10:41 AM
thanks for the tip i'll be sure to do that when they come in