PDA

View Full Version : welp i guess i start here

ep3hatchey
04-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Started my way with lookin for sumthing newer..decided the ep3 will be the way i go..i have been on here as a guest soaking in as much info as i could about the ep3 so i dont have any noob questions about them..im not new to hondas at all..i recently had a ej1 that i loved so much haha..but long story short my car didnt agree with the pole i hit..basically totaled it..i was in the progress with doin a fjt/vitara build on a seperate z6 i had at home so i bought another shell cuase i had plans on swapping every thing over when i completed the motor but getting a newer car popped into my head and i wanted to move on so i parted every thing out and basically sold every thing i had for that chassis and made a damn good profit off the car witch gave me one step closer to getting the ep3..only thing i have left out of the car is the usdm itr seats and the itr shift boot and skunk2 shift knob..those are my memories lol..knob will go into the ep3 for sure tho lol..i see some ppl getting ep3's and then turning around and selling them and then getting another older civic..not me..i plan on getting a NHBP hatch..i just think black sets every thing off..i will post pics when i get the car for sure..im not worried about the motor..ik its the little guy in the corner..im only working with the suspension and exterior of the car..later on down the road when i build more money im gonna get another EG to build up like i planed on doin in the first place..if theres any info any body is willing to give me then let me know..this site seems pretty chill and doesnt seem like some others..if ny body wants to see pics of the old coupe lmk..its was nothing crazy..just picture a black ej1 with a 3in drop on red polished lip 15in drag dr9s with a spoon style lip and 50/50 tails..evently painted the hole car prime white cuase i had plans on painting it..deer didnt like my car when it was black so there for i replaced the hole front end and did the primer look..didnt look to bad IMO..sorry for the long story but i figured id start my way off good

CommanderNoPant
04-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Welcome! New guy here myself.

ep3colin
04-08-2011, 06:43 PM
ghost ride da whip

RedSiBaron
04-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Welcome, good luck finding the car!

If you have not, please read the newbie bible and the faq thread in this section

SkareKrow
04-08-2011, 07:24 PM
:welcome:

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using TapaTalk Version 1.11.5!

Ashenhurst
04-10-2011, 01:01 AM
welcome to the forum.

j0000stin
04-10-2011, 01:17 AM
Welcome! New guy here myself.

sup newbs!

ghost ride da whip

go stupid, dumb, retarded maayne

j0000stin
04-10-2011, 01:18 AM
welcome to the forum.
welcome to you too

Tnhatch03
04-10-2011, 09:51 AM
welcome!

we are a lot better than the other forums. ;-)

ep3hatchey
04-10-2011, 11:53 AM
haha thanks for the welcomes..getting closer to the ep..called a dealer friday and they sold the last one they had so now hes gonna do some more lookin..hopfully i get some good news by the end of the month

And yea by far the best ep forum for sure

JeffCO
04-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Ep3hatchey,

It's ok to use periods and capitalization in your sentences. I'm new here too. Hope I didn't violate any rules here. Just sayin'!!

Tnhatch03
04-23-2011, 08:14 PM
Ep3hatchey,

It's ok to use periods and capitalization in your sentences. I'm new here too. Hope I didn't violate any rules here. Just sayin'!!

i hope not either...

Jeff, if you dare... click on my name and click view profile... we see all!! ;-)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA..