PDA

View Full Version : Car wont turn over after ac pull.

CALI-HATCHIN310
04-10-2011, 01:51 PM
So i pulled my ac and heater out.. I pulledy dash and all the connectors. Put the das back on and all the connections are bak in place except the ac/ heater. I put the right belt on the pullys and then tried to start my car.. It wont turn over.. All it will do is crank. Idk wtf it is. I also put a new radiator on.. Any ideas y it wont start??

CALI-HATCHIN310
04-10-2011, 05:08 PM
well.. imma dumbass. i put the a pully on backwards with the belt on so there was to much tension for the car to turn over. hahaha i feel SOOOO stupid.

j0000stin
04-10-2011, 05:15 PM
So i pulled my ac and heater out.. I pulledy dash and all the connectors. Put the das back on and all the connections are bak in place except the ac/ heater. I put the right belt on the pullys and then tried to start my car.. It wont turn over.. All it will do is crank. Idk wtf it is. I also put a new radiator on.. Any ideas y it wont start??

well.. imma dumbass. i put the a pully on backwards with the belt on so there was to much tension for the car to turn over. hahaha i feel SOOOO stupid.

your ignorance! haha at least you found the problem

NEO_FOLLOWER2
04-10-2011, 05:17 PM
lol nice.
:mbiggrin:

CALI-HATCHIN310
04-10-2011, 06:05 PM
your ignorance! haha at least you found the problem

like i said.. imma dumbass today. its the little things that always seem to gettcha! ahaha