PDA

View Full Version : New EP owner from the 808 (maui, hawaii)

illest808
04-13-2011, 01:02 AM
whats up guys! been lurking around this site for just about 2 weeks and finally got my EP this past friday. i have previously owned a ferio inspired EG sedan for 7 years but sold it and decided to take on something new. decided on the EP since there are only very little modded ones here on the island compared to the ass load of EG/EK/DC running around. anyways, i picked up an 04 TW EP with some mods already done to it. it was the only one i found that was for sale :shocked: i dont plan on keeping this car the way it is and it will undergo a good amount of changes. all in all, im really starting to love this car and everything about it. really happy to join the EP family!

EXTERIOR:
HFP lip kit
buddy club rep wing
mugen rep grill
black housing headlights
6k HIDs
JDM type r badges front & rear
weather tech window visors

INTERIOR:
pioneer deck w/front usb
alpine type s coaxials
JDM type r shift boot (put in after i bought the car)
password:jdm brass knuckle shift knob 530g (sametime as boot)

ENGINE:
injen SRI
skunk2 mega power catback exhaust
exedy stage 1 clutch
exedy lightweight flywheel
p2r throttle body spacer

SUSPENSION/WHEELS:
tein basic coilovers
18" tenzo-r tenspec wheels (will come off as soon as i have money for new wheels)
225/40/18 kumho ecsta ast

i only have one pic at the moment will try to take more later
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/eg8ferio/f89a8b9f.jpg

j0000stin
04-13-2011, 01:05 AM
herro!

vicx52o
04-13-2011, 05:18 PM
welcome!! ep3 looks great! congrats on the pick up.

Have any future plans for her?

illest808
04-13-2011, 05:46 PM
thanx! i have alot of plans for it. the major plans will occur once the car is paid off. til then itll be minor stuff like 02-03 tail lights, JDM headlights (possibly the 02-03), suspension components, and etc. major plans consist of JDM bumpers and type r lip kit, body work and paint, and possibly a motor swap. ive got a long way to go :shocked:

tsxdriver
04-14-2011, 12:46 AM
nice to see another local, although i'm on oahu. is this the one that was originally from here? i think i remember seeing this one on craigslist like the other week and the ad said that it was bought on oahu.

illest808
04-14-2011, 02:10 AM
hey whats up man! yeah this is the car. i actually wanted a stock one so i could build it myself but there were no other options here on maui. ive always been a fan of your tsx! use to browse around on postjunky for a bit but havent done so in awhile. the cleanest and baddest tsx in my eyes! got any or know of any EP parts for sale ? lol

ep-unit
04-14-2011, 05:14 AM
Good to hear there's members from Hawaii, there's alot of info here it's always helped me..

Postman158
04-14-2011, 04:26 PM
wow, looks great!! welcome.

tsxdriver
04-14-2011, 11:10 PM
hey whats up man! yeah this is the car. i actually wanted a stock one so i could build it myself but there were no other options here on maui. ive always been a fan of your tsx! use to browse around on postjunky for a bit but havent done so in awhile. the cleanest and baddest tsx in my eyes! got any or know of any EP parts for sale ? lolHaha thanks man! No EP parts for sale at the moment.