PDA

View Full Version : i got this e-mail from a dealership when i asked about 02 si's

efcee
07-18-2002, 02:37 PM
Dear Sir or Madam,
Hello, my name is Pat Lowry and I am a Sales Consultant at Mankato Honda.
Please refer to our website www.mankatoHonda.com to see a picture of the
2003 Honda Civic Si in Nighthawk Black, we just put it on our website today.
We are asking $18,172. If you would be interested in more detail about the
2003 Honda Civic Si please refer to the official Honda website
www.honda.com. Please contact me, Pat Lowry if I can be of further
assistance. I am here to help and answer any questions that you may have.
Thank you for your inquiry and I am looking forward to hearing back from
you...
Respectfully,
Pat Lowry
Sales Consultant
Mankato Honda

ive gone and looked at this car in person quite some time ago when 02's first came out and in there he says is an 03... and 18,172?

i dont know i just thought i'd post it cause thats wack heh

ApexinSi
07-18-2002, 02:55 PM
Dang ...sounds like spam from the Honda demons..glad I didn't give them my e-mail address

efcee
07-20-2002, 01:49 AM
i didnt give them my e-mail address i e-mailed them asking about if they had 02 civics which i was sure they did because i saw them at the dealership and looked at them in person

bah i wanna steal one or something someone buy me one eh?

SBC31
07-20-2002, 04:39 AM
I'm not sure where you are located, but for some dealers, the salespeople have no clue about the product they are selling. There is now way that they have any 2003's since they will not start production on them until around November of this year.

p.s. Salespeople are mostly dumbass's, in my opinion. Hard to find a good one nowadays.

efcee
07-20-2002, 08:51 AM
i guess thats true
im in southern MN and yes the sales people are pretty dumb i've talked to one of the guys before and he totally blew me away with his facts and salesman attitude heh

02SilverSiHB
07-21-2002, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by SBC31
There is now way that they have any 2003's since they will not start production on them until around November of this year.

p.s. Salespeople are mostly dumbass's, in my opinion. Hard to find a good one nowadays.
not only that, but that's way 2k over what I paid. Screw that!