PDA

View Full Version : mulit-quote

j0000stin
04-14-2011, 09:24 PM
everytime i use the multi-quote action, they stay multi-quoted. like if its the same thread the quotes keep coming up until i uncheck them. can you guys fix it please

SkareKrow
04-14-2011, 09:26 PM
everytime i use the multi-quote action, they stay multi-quoted. like if its the same thread the quotes keep coming up until i uncheck them. can you guys fix it please

Depends on the browse r your using and make sure your Java is up to date.:smile:

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using TapaTalk Version 1.11.5!

j0000stin
04-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Depends on the browse r your using and make sure your Java is up to date.:smile:

does it matter if im on a mac? haha cus my other laptop java is up to date and it still does it

SkareKrow
04-14-2011, 09:41 PM
Yeah I have the same problem with ie and firefox. I use google chrome.

j0000stin
04-14-2011, 09:49 PM

i used all three and still the same problem and i use chrome the most

talonXracer
04-15-2011, 05:12 AM

does it matter if im on a mac? haha cus my other laptop java is up to date and it still does it

I have no issues with multi-quote......works like a charm and nothing stays "checked" for me, have you tried it on a updated real computer and not those little toy phones?

shanewdude
04-15-2011, 03:18 PM

I have no issues with multi-quote......works like a charm and nothing stays "checked" for me, have you tried it on a updated real computer and not those little toy phones?

Seems to work fine for me too. I'm on Mac using Firefox.

shanewdude
04-15-2011, 03:18 PM
Yep. Multiquoted and replied again... no more quotes.

j0000stin
04-15-2011, 03:57 PM
WTH! i was using my gf's mac and it was doing it, and on my laptop too! i wasnt using my phone

talonXracer
04-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Hmmm, how about you share a little of what ever it is you be smoking, pleeeeaaase?

nmysiismyn
04-15-2011, 04:41 PM
Same thing happens to me on both my EVO and my HP/Firefox.. The actual check doesn't stay checked visually, but the next time I try to quote something (single or multiple quote) the previous quotes remain...

j0000stin
04-15-2011, 07:18 PM
Same thing happens to me on both my EVO and my HP/Firefox.. The actual check doesn't stay checked visually, but the next time I try to quote something (single or multiple quote) the previous quotes remain...

this! and marlboro menthol special blends haha

talonXracer
04-15-2011, 08:27 PM
LOL, LOL, LOL

The issue seems to not be constant throughout the membership, so it is easy to figure out who to place the blame on, that amoral sack of excrement, Mr. Murphy!

Maybe an admin can replicate the issue and find a fix, I will bring it up.

SinisterCivicSi
04-19-2011, 10:41 AM
i am the queen of multiquotes... lol

i havent had any issues as of today... thats weird.