PDA

View Full Version : tradin my ep for a eg hatch si..

CALI-HATCHIN310
04-16-2011, 08:27 PM
got offerd a eg hatch si for my ep3.. idk what to doo but imma have hime come so i can check it out.

Ep3 doesnt have AC, has shitty ebay radiator, and needs a bunch of bodywork but it has 88k.. its got nuespeed short shifter, tanabe strut bar, tein super streets, aem cold air, dc exhaust with muffler cut off n piped from the axil back basically and some other lil minor shit.. basically the cars been slightly modded.

the eg has aem intake, d series motor with some internals.. buddy club cam gears cams, skunk2 valve springs, chipped p28 ecu (revs to 9k) aem intake, its wire tucked, lowered on coils, has power everything too. hed also include a b16 wit complete internals and vtec head on it with the trade.

Sucka
04-16-2011, 08:34 PM
No offense but isn't that considered as a down grade?

CALI-HATCHIN310
04-16-2011, 08:45 PM
idk.. i gotta buncha sttuff to do to my shit b4 its actually not lookin like a piece of shit. im just wonderin what ppl think about the trade

airforceones25
04-16-2011, 09:01 PM
Is he including the salvage title? JK

Keep the EP. If you aren't happy with it sell it and start fresh.

CALI-HATCHIN310
04-16-2011, 09:07 PM
i feel like its gonna be hard to sell with no ac n shit.. idk imma see how much the body work is gonna be n then ill make a decision

thakid
04-16-2011, 09:21 PM
I sold my ep and got a eg. I loved my egs. But I miss my ep everyday. I actually went in the bathroom a week after selling my ep and slit my wrist to see how much I bleed the adrenaline is such a sudden rush for me. Haha but for real. Don't do it.

CALI-HATCHIN310
04-16-2011, 09:36 PM
yooo.. on the reall chill wit that! hahaha. i guess im not sellin it! haha thanks

Tortoise
04-17-2011, 02:57 AM
Damn second downgrade thread today:( please dont leave the ep game for a common eg hatch! Im thinkin about buyin my buddie's for a daily but never trade the ep for it.

fobman
04-17-2011, 03:09 AM
why would you wanna do that :yuck:

CALI-HATCHIN310
04-17-2011, 10:20 AM
thanks for the wake up call guys! probly just gonna pick up a eg as a daily then.

ep3hatchey
04-17-2011, 01:53 PM
glad you changed your mind..thats just a down grade straight up lol...might have some work done to the little d series but its all in how it was ran..unless you know him and you seen how he drives it..but most likly if its reving to 9k then it was beat on by the owner..IMO..stick with the ep cuz you know how it was drivin and you know how much more it can handle if its in your hands

CALI-HATCHIN310
04-17-2011, 03:36 PM
glad you changed your mind..thats just a down grade straight up lol...might have some work done to the little d series but its all in how it was ran..unless you know him and you seen how he drives it..but most likly if its reving to 9k then it was beat on by the owner..IMO..stick with the ep cuz you know how it was drivin and you know how much more it can handle if its in your hands

verry truuue!

urthworm
04-17-2011, 04:26 PM
trade the ep for a better ep!

Tnhatch03
04-17-2011, 06:01 PM
purchase my EG shell. then you can build it to whatever you want.

:-)

civictype_r04
04-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Don't dude it dude... Don't give up on the EP3!!!

doubledouble
04-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Glad you're keeping her. (sell me your neuspeed ss?)

02ES1
04-17-2011, 11:27 PM
As much as I love my EP3, an EG is WAY more competetive in autox and shit. To me it just depends on what you want to do in general. The EP3 has been hella comfy and even though with the stock motor it's underpowered I had a great 16,000 mile cruise last summer around the country in it. That said, if anything every happens to my baby and it gets totaled (knock on wood never happens) I'm k-swapping into an older civic hatch for sure!

MBaG
04-17-2011, 11:39 PM
As much as I love my EP3, an EG is WAY more competetive in autox and shit. To me it just depends on what you want to do in general. The EP3 has been hella comfy and even though with the stock motor it's underpowered I had a great 16,000 mile cruise last summer around the country in it. That said, if anything every happens to my baby and it gets totaled (knock on wood never happens) I'm k-swapping into an older civic hatch for sure!

For a daily driver, I would choose an EP. For an all out track car, I would choose an EG.

Now that's just nasty.

Andieldiablo
04-17-2011, 11:47 PM

^^^ i agree with this one, i love my ep but payments are killer on me. if it were paid off it be a diffrent story, but 1 more year to go