PDA

View Full Version : Skunk2 LCA Problem! Do you have them on your EP?

B0330
04-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Hi EP3ers, I need some suggestions on this situation i have. I recently ordered some Skunk2 LCA and started installing yesterday. I ran into a problem where the 2 inner screws dont go through the control arm because the hole is a little too small. The lable on the box has 01-05 EP3 civic on it. If anyone has them on their EP did you run into this problem as well?
Thanks

T_Virus
04-19-2011, 09:23 PM
Hmm...I didn't have this problem.

JaydmEp3
04-21-2011, 10:50 PM
Hmm...I didn't have this problem.

yea me neither. mine screwed rite in. u should find a diy with pics. maybe ur doin sumthin wrong. idk. go to skunk2.com n see if ur part number matches with the one on the box. maybe skunk2 messed up.

Jukka
04-22-2011, 09:13 AM
where did you get them from? I ordered a set from Skunk2 Directly when we had the GB/EPhatch pricing when Jack was still there, my first set was sent incorrect, it was one EP3 arm and one DC5 arm...Their quality control is usually pretty good..but if you picked em up used, could be thats why the person was gettin rid of them. Worst case senario, you could always take it over to a machine shop and get them to open the holes up a bit more.

T_Virus
04-22-2011, 12:27 PM
unless you got some fake ones?