PDA

View Full Version : Post Thread in WTS?

SiBoosting11
04-20-2011, 09:49 AM
The site won't let me post a new thread in the WTS forum, it says my account doesnt have permission or something.

*Please read the site rules*

nmysiismyn
04-20-2011, 09:51 AM
Read the new members thread that's stickied in the section you posted this in. It explains that you have to have 200 posts, etc...

shanewdude
04-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Currently, you need 100 posts to be able to sell. Some sections count, others do not. If you are posting in technical sections where the posts count, be sure to be adding something useful to the discussion, not just a few words here and there like "cool" or "thanks" etc.

Your other option is to become a site sponsor for $20/yr. This allows you instant access to posting fs/ft threads, and some other benefits. PM me if you want more details.

Click here for the classifieds rules. (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?56447-Classified-thread-rules-read-follow-understand-or-your-thread-will-be-deleted)

TransformedBG
04-24-2011, 03:10 PM
Yeah good luck.. This site makes it hard as hell to sell anything, unfortantely i have stuff i want to sell and cant even reply to WTB adds without pming anyone.. its the gayest rules ever but you got to go by what mods say.

The thing that sucks the most, is i used to have a 1000+posted then this site got redone or something a few years ago and yeah all that was out the way side. So now im starting all over again

Tnhatch03
04-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Yeah good luck.. This site makes it hard as hell to sell anything, unfortantely i have stuff i want to sell and cant even reply to WTB adds without pming anyone.. its the gayest rules ever but you got to go by what mods say.

The thing that sucks the most, is i used to have a 1000+posted then this site got redone or something a few years ago and yeah all that was out the way side. So now im starting all over again

the post count was dropped to 100. it used to be 200... that is not "hard as hell"...

you are not the only one who lost posts. everyone had to start over...

RedSiBaron
04-24-2011, 09:44 PM
the post count was dropped to 100. it used to be 200... that is not "hard as hell"...

you are not the only one who lost posts. everyone had to start over...

ya i mean after the crash i was back down to zero, and rebuilt my post count to over 100 in a couple days by HELPING rebuild...

the reason we have a 100 post count rule is to encourage people to help other members and become a part of the community, it helps reduce scammers and makes for a safer place to buy and sell...its done for the good of the community, not to be sticklers...

SkareKrow
04-25-2011, 12:24 AM
ya i mean after the crash i was back down to zero, and rebuilt my post count to over 100 in a couple days by HELPING rebuild...

the reason we have a 100 post count rule is to encourage people to help other members and become a part of the community, it helps reduce scammers and makes for a safer place to buy and sell...its done for the good of the community, not to be sticklers...

I totally agree with you on this!mmmhhhhmmmm!

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using TapaTalk Version 1.11.5!

doubledouble
04-26-2011, 05:32 PM
I would agree but I think we could come up with a more creative way of vouching for the product someone is trying to sell and the character behind the seller. i.e. this is going to sound silly but on another forum I visit daily which is an even smaller community; The 'for sale section' we require pictures of the sellers feet and some form of meat product in the picture. It's funny and it stems from some inside joke from some of the OG members. Sellers name on a piece of paper in the picture counts as well.

Anyways, I've come to like this forum and have been contributing respectively.

RedSiBaron
04-26-2011, 07:09 PM
I would agree but I think we could come up with a more creative way of vouching for the product someone is trying to sell and the character behind the seller. i.e. this is going to sound silly but on another forum I visit daily which is an even smaller community; The 'for sale section' we require pictures of the sellers feet and some form of meat product in the picture. It's funny and it stems from some inside joke from some of the OG members. Sellers name on a piece of paper in the picture counts as well.

Anyways, I've come to like this forum and have been contributing respectively.

I can still do that, then not send the item someone paid for :mwink:

This system we have has been very successful...

doubledouble
04-26-2011, 08:15 PM
if it ain't broke . .