PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust fitment

Tortoise
04-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Im wondering if this setup will fit and what it includes. http://store.kteller.com/kteller/kteller_exhaust_piping_kits/pk0206rsx225ss/i-402956.aspx

im runnin a k24a1 with kiddracing raceheader. Will this exhaust fit without without having to shorten the midpipe? and what does it include? does it have any hangers or flanges? does this include an axleback or is it jus the midpipe? Also does it hug the bottom of the car or does it hang low? My main concern is it fitting with the header without having to be shortened. Thanks guys

bchaney
04-21-2011, 04:29 AM
Kteller pipes are just a kit. I believe they come with hangers but not flanges - I'd call them and find out if you're seriously interested.

You will almost certainly have to cut the piping and definitely have to weld flanges, hangers, and any muffler/resonator you want to add.

I looked into Kteller's 3" kit because there aren't many options for an RSX/ep3 3" exhaust. If you want a 2.25" catback there are many many more options that will bolt right up (for kiddracing header just get RSX-S spec exhaust) and probably be cheaper when all is said and done - unless you're gonna weld/fab yourself.

Tortoise
04-21-2011, 04:46 AM
This is an rsx spec kit so why would i have to cut it?

Tortoise
04-21-2011, 03:19 PM
Bump

bchaney
04-21-2011, 05:12 PM
What exactly are you looking for? This isn't a catback... it's just a pipe kit. You need to get the muffler, resonator, flanges, etc separately which all will require cutting and welding to install. This is just the pipes you need to create a custom exhaust.