PDA

View Full Version : For 2003 SI owners

9092002SI
12-24-2002, 09:16 PM
hey guys i have the 2002 and my homie has the 2003. well the other night we were messin around up and down the street and he couldnt chirp an all. he thought something was wrong and i did to so he took it to honda and they told him that it's supposed to do thatl, no chirp. do you guys have the same problem?

thanks,
Russ

Jpax
12-24-2002, 09:18 PM
http://members.lycos.co.uk/paxie/newpage1.html

try Viewing the first movie. :D

Suk02Si
12-24-2002, 10:25 PM
I keep getting error reports so I can't view it:( I remember the e-brake one though, good stuff:D

ep pilot
12-25-2002, 01:01 PM
I don't think I understand what you are trying to imply? You mean the beep on the alarm when you lock it? or "Chirping" second gear when you shift really hard?

All I know is my '02 chirps like an animal in second, and yeah the alarm does too.

I think '03's have a different key fob though, it's got a big shiny (H) logo embedded in it know.

-Ryan

2k2SiAutoXer
12-25-2002, 05:22 PM
maybe it had to do with a milage difference on the two cars. There has been much discussion on how out motor opens up with more milage. What is the milage on your car and your 'homie'?:cool: Maybe he just cant shift right?
--Tom

TezGari
12-25-2002, 06:14 PM
I can chrip 2nd hard and my car is bone stock. Butttttttt to Chirp 3rd is even cooler! If i do everything perfect my 3rd chirps not hard but good enuff to here ti through my windows (when thier up even). I think its easy to chirp becuase we have short throws so we can carry the power faster. Also our rally style shifter is on the dash, we can just punch it with all our force versus pulling back.

Chirping is cool, but it brings attention.