PDA

View Full Version : Cluster light not bright enough or sometimes parts don't light up???

getfreshcrue
04-25-2011, 09:51 AM
So my cluster lights are giving out they're not bright enough on some areas and sometimes not even on in some areas unless I tap the cluster or hit a big bump, my car is dropped so even when it's on if I hit a bump the light around the gas gauge will turn off... Fix?

cvicep3
04-25-2011, 11:55 AM
Remove the cluster and replace the bulbs.

talonXracer
04-25-2011, 12:52 PM
The bulbs need replacing, pull the cluster and on the backside there are several bulb sockets. Some lights do require the cluster to be disassembled, these are usually the indicator type lights.

jdm559ep3
05-31-2011, 10:54 PM
i have the same problem but on my climat control......it is super dim on some spots and sometimes completly out on some spots.....can i replace these bulbs or what???

ImportCustomx
06-01-2011, 12:05 PM
just wanted to let you know this thread is not a how to or a DIY...please make sure to post in the correct area, ill move it for you so its in the correct spot. this should be posted in interior or ligthing. Ill go interior becuase its the interior components.

DIY and how to's are for instructional and informative posts explaining either a step by step on how to do something or tips and hints on installs. they are supposed to be detailed, contains pics, and be very clear.

getfreshcrue
06-01-2011, 04:56 PM
thing is i could replace the bulbs but what do i do with every time i hit a bump it turning off?