PDA

View Full Version : Turn Signal help??

khiemboy
04-25-2011, 11:30 AM
so i have a quick release hub and i hooked the horn up to a button that is mounted one of my aux buttons on the right of the steering column. One of the wires for the horn is hooked up to the harness for the horn and the other i bolted down to one of the bolts near the steering column. After i closed everything up and got my horn working my turn signals stopped working. my headlights and wiper still work. so some please tell me what could have happenned?

khiemboy
04-26-2011, 12:04 AM
anybody?? please help T-T

khiemboy
04-26-2011, 09:59 AM
morning bump! please guys any suggestions are welcome

POOPTOOTH
04-26-2011, 11:47 AM
You check your fuses? Just incase? There's a turn signal fuse under the dash, and a hazard fuse under the hood. Of course, that's if everything is already installed properly.

khiemboy
04-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the help. I checked my turn signal fuse the other day but not the hazards ill do that tomorrow. how can you tell if a fuse is bad? cause the one i checked looked new so idk what a bad one looks like

khiemboy
04-27-2011, 10:30 AM
You check your fuses? Just incase? There's a turn signal fuse under the dash, and a hazard fuse under the hood. Of course, that's if everything is already installed properly.

i checked both fuses now they both look good. any other idea what it could be?