PDA

View Full Version : Rev Hard Inc?

racerex36
05-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Does anyone have any experience with them? Good, bad, anything? They are about the closest ones for tuning to me without going to Chicago.

MBaG
05-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Wasn't Myles Bautista the head of Rev Hard? If I'm right, then Rev Hard should be all good.

PAPITUYO326
05-01-2011, 08:26 PM
I've never heard of them for tuning, but they are a reputable shop in general.

I know Whip Factory in Illinois had done some good work in the past.

MBaG
05-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Wasn't Myles Bautista the head of Rev Hard? If I'm right, then Rev Hard should be all good.

Did a quick search, and Myles was. Myles is an OG, and I trust him with anything about cars.. so I'm pretty sure since he was affiliated with Rev Hard, then Rev Hard should be good.

Tnhatch03
09-13-2011, 08:17 PM
I am not sure who Myles is/was... However, RevHard would have been my choice before going with Greddy.

PAPITUYO326
09-13-2011, 08:43 PM
This was a thread about their tuning services, not the Ep specific turbo (which is a great kit btw).

I believe he ended up going to another tuner though.

mak-speed
09-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Rev hard inc. Is not affiliated with the original rev hard! I still have a trademark on rev hard and currently consulting taking legal actions against rev hard inc. Take it to another tuner as people who cannot be original cannot be supported

myles bautista

PAPITUYO326
09-23-2011, 10:11 AM
Rev hard inc. Is not affiliated with the original rev hard! I still have a trademark on rev hard and currently consulting taking legal actions against rev hard inc. Take it to another tuner as people who cannot be original cannot be supported

myles bautista

I was wondering why the logo looked different in the website. Are you guys still selling the old kits?
http://www.importcarpartsplus.com/revhard.htm

Blah1219
09-23-2011, 04:29 PM
That is not myles bautista. The fool just made a new name this month. Gullable is a disease!

PAPITUYO326
09-23-2011, 05:22 PM
That is not myles bautista. The fool just made a new name this month. Gullable is a disease!

And shitty spelling is a curse. It's spelled gullible.

Myles started a new shop a while back under that same name. Why assume that isn't him? Especially noticing the differences in logos as pointed above. It's not like he was trying to sell something on here by that first post.

MBaG
09-23-2011, 09:32 PM

myles bautista

Oh my bad uncle Myles! I thought that was still your old company haha.

Blah1219
09-23-2011, 09:36 PM
And shitty spelling is a curse. It's spelled gullible.

Myles started a new shop a while back under that same name. Why assume that isn't him? Especially noticing the differences in logos as pointed above. It's not like he was trying to sell something on here by that first post.

Why assume it is him? Because this guy has the same name as a new shop name and puts his name at the bottom. Sorry that I'm not a english major.

Tnhatch03
09-24-2011, 07:50 AM
It's not like he was trying to sell something on here by that first post.

He was trying to. :-)

Instead of deleting his post, I just removed some things.

sleepy ep3
09-24-2011, 09:27 AM
He was trying to. :-)

Instead of deleting his post, I just removed some things.
Myles impersonator - 0. Ephatch moderator - 1.

mak-speed
10-17-2011, 11:11 PM
I just added where I can be contacted. But unfortunately and correction---

"He was trying to. :-)

Instead of deleting his post, I just removed some things."

---you did delete my whole thread and said that I cannot advertise my new company! So I had to reply again in a proper "forum" manner. And don't worry, if you (tnhatch03)need some kind of help with your EP just contact me

Tnhatch03
10-18-2011, 04:20 PM
I just added where I can be contacted. But unfortunately and correction---

"He was trying to. :-)

Instead of deleting his post, I just removed some things."

---you did delete my whole thread and said that I cannot advertise my new company! So I had to reply again in a proper "forum" manner. And don't worry, if you (tnhatch03)need some kind of help with your EP just contact me

Another edit.

You have not created any threads from what I could find. However, you did make posts that were edited and a PM that was sent. I did not delete any of your posts.

Thanks for the help, but I will support our vendors.

makavelibranded
10-18-2011, 05:59 PM

myles bautista

So are you the guy that sells knock off ebay parts with your kits now or is that the other guy?

mak-speed
10-28-2011, 07:45 AM
So are you the guy that sells knock off ebay parts with your kits now or is that the other guy?

All Ebay kits are from the knock off companies. I have my own company now and only make one-off kits. But you can still order RH kits from Corsport as he has contacts to my old partners.

MB