PDA

View Full Version : repainting nhbp

ryan02
05-03-2011, 11:45 AM
okay, so my car has a fair amount of dings and scratches on it. I'm buying a lip kit this summer, and my thought was to have them repaint the entire car NHBP at the same time. Has anyone ever repainted their car the same oem color? and if so, whats the ballpark price? I was hoping not more that $2000 for the car and the lip kit

EPo3Hatch
05-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Expect a little over with paint and labor and shit. I had my front end and roof redone with no dings for a little over 800...that's bumper hood fenders and roof..no dents...your doing your whole car plus individual lip kit which they would probably charge around 500 to paint itself. Oh and mines oem nhbp

ryan02
05-03-2011, 06:34 PM
oh forgot to mention, the roof rear bumper, hatch, and one of the rear quarter panels were done last summer due to an accident. With any luck that will bring the price down some

codyep3
05-03-2011, 09:01 PM
oh forgot to mention, the roof rear bumper, hatch, and one of the rear quarter panels were done last summer due to an accident. With any luck that will bring the price down some

they will still need to blend the colors.

SmoothEPs
05-05-2011, 07:12 PM
If you KNOW someone, they can do it for $2000. I would guess ~3000 from most body shops. I am considering the same thing, but for the price.... I would much rather put a down payment on a new car (IMO).

ryan02
05-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Hmm yeah I at least want to do the hood, passenger door (got a huge snowblower scratch) and front bumper..the rest isnt too bad. That scratch goes to the metal thought its bad