PDA

View Full Version : Any Suggestions For New Shocks/Struts?

cbielat
05-03-2011, 12:47 PM
I am Planning on purchasing Eibach springs and trying to decide which shocks/struts to go along with the springs.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks all.

ep3jd
05-03-2011, 12:54 PM
:searchnoob:

NyCSnEaK
05-06-2011, 01:53 PM
If you end up going with Koni inserts, measure your stock housings with measuring calipers before you order. Don't wanna get yourself in a jam like myself. Should be rectified next week though.

cbielat
05-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Does that go for ALL Konis' or the yellows, because I've read what you are explaining in their manual?

cbielat
05-06-2011, 02:13 PM
I am stuck deciding whether to go with a set of coilovers or new springs with new shocks/struts. For coilovers I have been researching the Progress coilovers. Does anyone have any input on these? As far as for springs, I am interested in Eibach's and not sure which strut/shocks to go with. Any Suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

I am in sales so I am driving hundreds of miles per day. I don't want anything too low but with coilovers I know I have the option to raise and lower.

Thanks all.

cbielat
05-06-2011, 02:16 PM
What are your opinions on Ksport Coilovers?

NyCSnEaK
05-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Not too familiar with the other variants. I don't think they make any other struts or shocks for the Ep3, besides the kit. Don't go lower than an inch or you'll be sorry. Look up a member named Mustclime and read his suspension posts thoroughly.