PDA

View Full Version : i cant post a WTS thread?

NEO_FOLLOWER2
05-10-2011, 08:23 AM
i thought i could post a wts thread
but it won't let me...

im trying to sell my energy suspension master kit its brand new unopened

i have 100+ posts...it wont even let start a thread in there i dont get why

.colin
05-10-2011, 08:37 AM
you need to have at least 200 posts before you can sell

NEO_FOLLOWER2
05-10-2011, 08:42 AM
oo...i just saw it says i need 100 to post in the classifieds so yeah...thanks

RedSiBaron
05-10-2011, 08:53 AM
No 100 is fine, but there is an issue in the software and some members permissions don't update...

If you want to post a fs, type it up, then contact a mod who is online and then you can post it in the ep discussion section or something and the mod can move it from there and you can edit and update it from there

NEO_FOLLOWER2
05-10-2011, 09:03 AM
No 100 is fine, but there is an issue in the software and some members permissions don't update...

If you want to post a fs, type it up, then contact a mod who is online and then you can post it in the ep discussion section or something and the mod can move it from there and you can edit and update it from there

:mcry: and i started post whoring because i thought i need 20 more posts -_-

thanks

RedSiBaron
05-10-2011, 09:07 AM
:mcry: and i started post whoring because i thought i need 20 more posts -_-

thanks

Why do you people think you can post whore to sell? The mods will see and delete/adjust your post count...

NEO_FOLLOWER2
05-10-2011, 09:15 AM
Why do you people think you can post whore to sell? The mods will see and delete/adjust your post count...

i said post whore but i was just going through replying to as many threads as possibly while still actually contributing something

i wasn't just going "bump" on every thread i know better than that

RedSiBaron
05-10-2011, 09:29 AM
i said post whore but i was just going through replying to as many threads as possibly while still actually contributing something

i wasn't just going "bump" on every thread i know better than that

Haha gotcha...I did catch a guy doing that once...it was so obvious that I got a good laugh out of it first...I think he bumped a 2 yr old DIY request or some shit

NEO_FOLLOWER2
05-10-2011, 09:35 AM
Haha gotcha...I did catch a guy doing that once...it was so obvious that I got a good laugh out of it first...I think he bumped a 2 yr old DIY request or some shit

why is it taboo to bump an old thread
i had a question on something once and i bumped an old thread and someone flamed me for it =[[

apexracing
07-15-2011, 01:10 AM
why is it taboo to bump an old thread
i had a question on something once and i bumped an old thread and someone flamed me for it =[[

sorry was looking for help on why i couldn't post a for sale thread as well, but thats a good question. it is sometimes better to bring up old useful threads then to fill up the forum with double and triple threads.