PDA

View Full Version : Hey ( and some site issues)

hothatch
05-15-2011, 10:59 PM
Im not really new i just never introduced myself.I live in saratoga ny,i have a 05 ep3.only thing ive done with it is some bolt ons, a wing and some wondow tint.
Its really slow but what do you expect from a car with to much weight to hp ratio...

I been having some issues with this site.First it takes me almost typing 10x usernames and pw to log in.And when i post sometimes is does not count my posts and I cant sell my skunk2 70mm here cause i dont have enough posts... am i doing something wrong?

hothatch
05-15-2011, 11:00 PM
see i typed this with 104 posts and when it was posted I STILL HAVE 104 posts............................

RedSiBaron
05-15-2011, 11:45 PM
Hey...first when you log in, click the forum tab after it takes you to the log in again. Second, your posts only count in ep discussion and tech sections since those are contributing sections to help other members on the site, and third you have enough posts to sell, but we are having some problems with auto updates on permissions to start a new thread in the fs section. If you would like to start one, write up your fs thread and get it ready, or save it, then pm a mod that is online at the time, and let them know you'd like to post your fs thread and they should move it because fs isn't letting you start one and they can move it.