PDA

View Full Version : I don't have an ep yet, but in the hunt for 1.

Stacy
05-18-2011, 10:02 PM
Hi, I'm Stacy, as you can see. lol . I have recently just spotted a honda civic Si and wasn't sure what kind of car it was? Once i googled it, it was the ep3! I love this little cute car. So , thank you ephatch for having me as a new member. and if any of you have a friend or know of an ep3 being sold, let me know what you can do?! bye now.

nmysiismyn
05-19-2011, 01:15 AM
EP3 + "cute" = :ban:

ImportCustomx
05-19-2011, 06:07 AM
there are 2 for sale near me in boston..look on boston craigslist. 5-8 grand...untouched ep3. get em!

nmysiismyn
05-19-2011, 06:58 AM
Anyway... It's almost been 8 years that I've had my EP and I wouldn't trade her for anything (just about). Best of luck finding one! Once you get one, you'll LOVE that they aren't on every corner.

ep3jd
05-19-2011, 07:05 AM
I think (hope) you meant wouldn't lol

DRP967
05-19-2011, 07:57 AM
Hi, I'm Stacy, as you can see. lol . I have recently just spotted a honda civic Si and wasn't sure what kind of car it was? Once i googled it, it was the ep3! I love this little cute car. So , thank you ephatch for having me as a new member. and if any of you have a friend or know of an ep3 being sold, let me know what you can do?! bye now.

Yes the 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si aka EP3 is cute. If your a fan of GTIs/Vdubs you should have an appreciation for the EP since they share similar body styles. Its the most unique civic out of the bunch due to its bullet design, dash mounted rally inspired "dildo" shifter...just had to throw that in there for shits and giggles. When debadged, most of the masses dont have a clue as to what make/model the vehicle is. My advice is to hit up craigslist/auto trader to find this dime piece. Use your best discretion in your selection. And know that if you do cop this chassis...you will be part of a cult following for Honda's red headed step child. We are the blacksheep of the bunch, but damn it feels good to roll around in a not so common Civic that to this day still has got people guessing. Good luck in your search Stacy and welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your stay and if your ever in the Bay Area, lets go out on a date kthanksbye. Oh and if your taken but have a sister/cousin/auntie, hook it up! I like long walks in the mall, people watching, cruising around in my EP, working, reading, exercising, movies, eating, etc.

ep3jd
05-19-2011, 08:00 AM
In the past two days I've had three people make statements insinuating my car was a volkswagen. I think its funny

DRP967
05-19-2011, 08:16 AM
In the past two days I've had three people make statements insinuating my car was a volkswagen. I think its funny

Im not surprised. Last time I was at Starbucks getting a grande iced coffee with milk and sweetener (was in the drive thru) the beautiful blonde barista said nice GTI. I replied thanks and drove off with a grin from ear to ear.

ep3jd
05-19-2011, 08:36 AM
It doesn't help that I'm "hella flush" and have that badgeless grill too. Lol

DRP967
05-19-2011, 08:41 AM
It doesn't help that I'm "hella flush" and have that badgeless grill too. Lol

Thats so VW esque. :mbiggrin:

If your typical stereotypical dubber were to drive an EP3...it would look like this imo:

http://i41.tinypic.com/o6xmbo.jpg

RedSiBaron
05-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Welcome stacy! Glad you found us, sorry if you get any leg humping, we don't get many women around these parts, you'll have to excuse them. If you need anything let me know, and I can assist. Are you planning on modifying the car at all?

please read the newbie bible and site FAQ so you know our rules.

As for everyone else, knock it off haha

...im cleaning up the junk on this page, :mwink:

talonXracer
05-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Welcome to EPhatch!

shanewdude
05-19-2011, 01:28 PM
:welcome: to ephatch! Hope you find a cute :mrolleyes: car soon... :tehe:

yyi
05-19-2011, 03:55 PM
As for everyone else, knock it off haha

...im cleaning up the junk on this page, :mwink:

but but.... i wanna show my junk!

Stacy
05-19-2011, 09:25 PM
Thank you very much, everyone.I like the blue 1 the most. Yes, and this car aka the ep3 is so so cute.It fits me perfectly.I'm 5'4" .Lots of room for me and my girls.lol. I like to party and dance.You only live once,ya know?!

mitchlikesbikes
05-19-2011, 09:27 PM
but but.... i wanna show my junk!

now it's a party!

talonXracer
05-20-2011, 07:18 AM
You only live once,ya know?!

You do not get bonus points for "kicking the bucket" with a pristine body, I plan to slide into that coffin worn out, tired, and with a completely wasted body!