PDA

View Full Version : wideband o2 placement?

Tortoise
05-21-2011, 04:29 AM
closing in on gettin my a1 swap done jus planning the last few finishing touches. Im gonna be runnin an aem uego wideband gauge. I know it isnt neccesary with kpro but im paranoid about being too lean and the inner ricer in me likes the way it looks. My question is where should i have the bung installed for the wideband sensor? My kiddracing header has a spot for the primary and secondary sensor. Should i have a bung welded in between the 2 or should it go after the secondary sensor? Some people are tellin me to use it in place of the secondary sensor but i still wanna run a primary and secondary. What do you guys think? Thanks!

talonXracer
05-21-2011, 06:35 AM
LOL, first off stop being a ricer, LOL

Where you install the wideband is up to you. You can not DELETE the secondary sensor without throwing a secondary sensor and a bad cat CEL.

Install it closer to the primary.

And now the most important part of installing the AEM wideband, sell the AEM crap so you can get items that actually do something useful.

Tortoise
05-21-2011, 08:13 AM
LOL, first off stop being a ricer, LOL

Where you install the wideband is up to you. You can not DELETE the secondary sensor without throwing a secondary sensor and a bad cat CEL.

Install it closer to the primary.

And now the most important part of installing the AEM wideband, sell the AEM crap so you can get items that actually do something useful.

Already have everything i need so imma holdon to the wideband and be a ricer:) Thanks for the help as usual though talon!