PDA

View Full Version : EP3 was vandalized today

DRP967
05-27-2011, 04:12 PM
Just as the title states, my ebony beauty was vandalized today. Heres the 411 along with photo:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5262/5766487380_b9f73ea1a3_z.jpg

When: Friday, May 27, 2011 (between the hours of 1-3 P.M.

Where: Southland Mall in Hayward,CA (in front of Macy's parking lot)

Description of vandalism/damage/theft: Passenger side mirror smashed (see photo for reference), bumper lenses stolen, S2000 antenna stolen, rear red H emblem stolen, custom made angle down front license plate bracket stolen. *I didnt take pictures of the body/areas missing parts since theres nothing there anyways, but the smashed mirror is the highlight of it all.

Suspects/vehicle: 94-01 Integra milano red but fading to milano pink, lowered w/ LS meshies w/red lug nuts, "Bloodline Racing" decals on the side windows. Occupants were 2 males, appeared to be of Asian descent. Driver was wearing a white tee, diamond stud earrings, and had one of those urban haircuts...looked to be a buzz cut/line up/taper whatever. Passenger was wearing a black tee, and had a San Francisco Giants fitted cap on.

Notes: The reason I mention the red Integra/Asian occupants as suspects is before the incident they had cut me off near the mall area, I simply emitted a courtesy honk to let em know that im present to prevent collision and then the passenger proceeds to go silverback gorilla on me and starts yelling swear words and flips me off and flashes a gang sign? Not sure but the hand gesture appeared that way. I wasnt able to get their license plate unfortunately because the front was absent and the rear had smoked cover that made the numbers/letters difficult to decipher. The good news is I see this Integra driving around the Fremont/Hayward/Oakland area all the time, so if it was them which I believe it was then confrontation is almost a given. Residents in the Bay Area, be on the lookout for this vehicle/people, just a heads up to exercise caution around em because I truly believe these bitches fudged up my car in spite of my courtesy honk. My human friends are already altered of the situation at hand.

mitchlikesbikes
05-27-2011, 04:20 PM
that sucks man, and i hope you get em back. however, i thoroughly enjoyed the "fading to milano pink" part hahah

McLovin
05-27-2011, 04:27 PM
That sucks man

jed_averill
05-27-2011, 04:55 PM
Honestly, I never honk at all. I think it's disrespectful no matter the situation is. Guilt if being a dumbass should be enough for them.

Sucks though bro, I hope you don't make things difficult from here.

timbroski
05-27-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm real sorry man that blows. My cars seats, emblems, and hondata ecu were stolen from it while it was parked at the lot i bought it from. Thieves are the lowest of the low.

Distance
05-27-2011, 05:08 PM
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?64157-Would-you-mess-up-a-person-s-car-because-it-is-better-than-yours

coincident ?

27rocks
05-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Sorry to hear bout all the damage man that really really sucks :mfrown:

This is also one of the reasons i can't wait to leave this Honda scene.

widebodyeg
05-27-2011, 06:12 PM
thats shitty man, i wish people could just grow up and keep there hands off other peoples stuff

02TWSI
05-27-2011, 06:13 PM
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?64157-Would-you-mess-up-a-person-s-car-because-it-is-better-than-yours

coincident ?

Oh. SNAP

DRP967
05-27-2011, 07:21 PM
that sucks man, and i hope you get em back. however, i thoroughly enjoyed the "fading to milano pink" part hahah

That sucks man

Honestly, I never honk at all. I think it's disrespectful no matter the situation is. Guilt if being a dumbass should be enough for them.

I'm real sorry man that blows. My cars seats, emblems, and hondata ecu were stolen from it while it was parked at the lot i bought it from. Thieves are the lowest of the low.

coincident ?

Sorry to hear bout all the damage man that really really sucks :mfrown:

This is also one of the reasons i can't wait to leave this Honda scene.

1. lol yeah the thing was faded to death...oxidation on roof/hood/etc. And as for getting em back, maybe ill just let nature takes its course. I wont stoop to their level but eh who knows what Ill do/wanna do.

2. Its poo no doubt.

3. I agree but my honk was friendly as can be, just a "beep-beep" real faint...not a blaring Beeeeeeep type og honk ya know...shits wack.

4. Condolences man, thieves/vandals just need to die a slow painful death.

5. :mconfused:

6. Thanks, im feeling the same way. Bunch of punk kids/douchbags piloting these whips more often than not it seems.

gettheledout
That sucks man. I've never had anything like that happen, but if I park my car on a busy road on a weekend night, but from the window I can see people will do stuff like fold my mirrors in just because it's a unqiue-looking car and they're drunk. Having a car you try to keep nice means you have to worry about people messing with it...

DRP967
thats shitty man, i wish people could just grow up and keep there hands off other peoples stuff

Only in an idea world. :/

DRP967
05-27-2011, 07:24 PM
That sucks man. I've never had anything like that happen, but if I park my car on a busy road on a weekend night, but from the window I can see people will do stuff like fold my mirrors in just because it's a unqiue-looking car and they're drunk. Having a car you try to keep nice means you have to worry about people messing with it...

Yup yup, cant even rock red emblems anymore. Well I can but dont feel like spending 60+ for nice shiny red badges just for a thief to take away from me. Its sad that we just cant have nice things without jealous/bad people out there to mess it up.

And to think...all of this drama/damage to occur just because of a courtesy honk from me...the motorist who was cut off and had to slam the brakes to avoid rear ending these fuckers. ( I couldnt just let off the throttle, not enough space it was damn close)

bizzle
05-29-2011, 03:42 AM

You must be a very patient man. I have no problem screaming out the window and telling someone how much of an idiot they are. I live in NJ where everyone is either brain dead or a total asshole so I guess it's too be expected.

NEO_FOLLOWER2
05-29-2011, 05:41 AM
i got my sidemirror broken by a motorcyclist that cut me off...

i then proceeded to change lanes with him....just because thats the direction i need to go in and i guess he thought i was tailing him and then he came back and hit my mirror on purpose...pissed me right off

then i found it was a cheap $20 fix
and im sure if he keeps doing shit like that he'll die from a motorcycle-vehicle accident
so im not too mad

but that sucks man....about your car

this is why i removed my si emblem and am not doing the exterior at all...except for the volvo lip and rear mudguards
honda people suck dick.
the ricers and assholes around town suck

most of us on these forums are decent people tho

Ep3crazy
05-29-2011, 09:51 AM
Blame bush!!!!

hothatch
05-31-2011, 06:52 PM
There are so many scumbags that drive hondas but more often than not they got shitty, rusted/bondo, unkept shit boxes not ep3s and sleep easy because they are going to get what they deserve very soon.

cronicEP
05-31-2011, 07:33 PM
Fk that shit! Good luck to you man!

whatsvtec
06-01-2011, 06:42 AM
i got my sidemirror broken by a motorcyclist that cut me off...

i then proceeded to change lanes with him....just because thats the direction i need to go in and i guess he thought i was tailing him and then he came back and hit my mirror on purpose...pissed me right off

then i found it was a cheap $20 fix
and im sure if he keeps doing shit like that he'll die from a motorcycle-vehicle accident
so im not too mad

but that sucks man....about your car

this is why i removed my si emblem and am not doing the exterior at all...except for the volvo lip and rear mudguards
honda people suck dick.
the ricers and assholes around town suck

most of us on these forums are decent people tho

Ditto! :( This is why we can't have nice things...

I'm gonna rock a volvo lip, rep sides and mud guards. De-badge the exterior so thieves don't see a shiny SI emblem

newtyp
06-01-2011, 07:13 AM
Ouc.. sorry for your loss, pain and headache.

My car last got vandalized way back in 93 with my integra gs-r.. I know the pain as I lost two cars between then and now. Its a shame that people have to act the way they do. Its more about entitlement as I always have this discussion with friends (older and younger) Hopefully and one day soon things will change for the better for the car culture/society but as I get more jaded with age and experience, stories you read more often its a tough to be hopeful.

I hope they catch those A$$'s and hope karma or fate gives them fair or worse punishment they deserve !!