PDA

View Full Version : online service manual?

04EP3Hatch
06-07-2011, 07:26 PM
anyone know of an online service manual for an ep3? i knew there was one i just cant find it

whatsvtec
06-07-2011, 08:55 PM
I have a PDF file of it, got it from John's sig a while back

MugenReplica
06-07-2011, 09:25 PM
I have a PDF file of it, got it from John's sig a while back

Haha, glad I'm good for something. Check my sig for all your Helms Manual needs!

whatsvtec
06-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Haha, glad I'm good for something. Check my sig for all your Helms Manual needs!

I'm sure you could show me the way around an ep3 pretty well, especially since you've already supplied me with the right tools for it :thumbu:

We should do a little meet n greet once my car is out of paint!

MugenReplica
06-08-2011, 06:31 AM
I'm sure you could show me the way around an ep3 pretty well, especially since you've already supplied me with the right tools for it :thumbu:

We should do a little meet n greet once my car is out of paint!

Sounds good to me. We should do the Henrietta go carts, Buffalo Wild Wings, and go for a jaunt on Kings Highway.

whatsvtec
06-08-2011, 06:38 AM
Sounds good to me. Just name a time and place and let's see if we can get a Ep3 meet going.

Should be out of paint in 3 weeks or so, new skirts and volvo lip and R style spoiler, CAN'T WAIT! I'll post up on croclife to let the other 2 eggers know.

MugenReplica
06-08-2011, 07:42 AM
Should be out of paint in 3 weeks or so, new skirts and volvo lip and R style spoiler, CAN'T WAIT! I'll post up on croclife to let the other 2 eggers know.

Just sent a PM out to JUST the Ep3 owners on roclife.org. Perhaps keep it to just the Ep3 owners around the ROC for now and then possibly see if we can get some RSX and other guys next time around.

whatsvtec
06-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Just sent a PM out to JUST the Ep3 owners on roclife.org. Perhaps keep it to just the Ep3 owners around the ROC for now and then possibly see if we can get some RSX and other guys next time around.

Definitley! I know Brent w/the JRSC RSX would love to get out with his car, I talked to him briefly last year about it. I'm stoked for a GTG, I just got the last of my parts from the yard today so my car is on it's way to being done soon.

ace of spades
06-08-2011, 10:57 AM
I downloaded this as a torrent a few years ago. thepiratebay has everything.