PDA

View Full Version : AEM V2 Intake and J's Strut Bar

j.lai
06-10-2011, 01:21 AM
Does anyone else with an AEM V2 intake have fitment issues with the J's strut bar?. My intake is in the way of the bar and I cannot fit it

T_Virus
06-10-2011, 12:35 PM
some sri's like this one have issues with front strut bars. Either you improvise by getting a smaller sri, change to a cai or remove the front strut bar.

ep3demic
06-14-2011, 02:19 AM
not to really jack the thread nor is it really off topic...

or maybe you can try getting a different strut bar. i used to have the aem v2 intake (until i went boost) with use of the DC sports strut bar. the intake will clear the bar, but i put a soft felt padding you can buy to put on the feet of your furniture just in case if the intake were to hit the bar.

if your j's racing strut bar has the fitting for the engine torque damper...maybe we can trade strut bars?

j.lai
06-23-2011, 11:44 AM
not to really jack the thread nor is it really off topic...

or maybe you can try getting a different strut bar. i used to have the aem v2 intake (until i went boost) with use of the DC sports strut bar. the intake will clear the bar, but i put a soft felt padding you can buy to put on the feet of your furniture just in case if the intake were to hit the bar.

if your j's racing strut bar has the fitting for the engine torque damper...maybe we can trade strut bars?

Thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass.

Does anyone know if the cusco strut bar will fit?