PDA

View Full Version : Need to buy a few OEM parts: flywheel&master/slave cylinders. Where to go?

rtnlsltn
06-16-2011, 08:26 PM
It's clutch replacement time and I'm looking to pick up an OEM Exedy kit from Corsport ($180, solid price imo), but I also need an OEM flywheel & master/slave cylinders. Any recommendations on where to get these 3 items? Majestic Honda wants $171 for the flywheel and $120ish for both cylinders; seems high?

EPSU3
06-21-2011, 04:15 PM
I have a RSX Type S flywheel for sale. You would just have to buy a type S clutch to go with it. The prices are the same for the oem exedy kit. I bought it to broaden my options for clutches but ended up not doing my clutch at all.

VIZHUNZ02SI
06-21-2011, 06:42 PM
It's clutch replacement time and I'm looking to pick up an OEM Exedy kit from Corsport ($180, solid price imo), but I also need an OEM flywheel & master/slave cylinders. Any recommendations on where to get these 3 items? Majestic Honda wants $171 for the flywheel and $120ish for both cylinders; seems high?
honda parts deals is cheaper, as for a flywheel k20a.org or clubrsx.com some one is always selling a flywheel

apexracing
06-22-2011, 09:13 AM
just buy a light weight fly. may i ask why you need the master and slave for the clutch? were they damaged some how?

RedSiBaron
06-22-2011, 09:30 AM
just buy a light weight fly. may i ask why you need the master and slave for the clutch? were they damaged some how?

Ya...if there's nothing wrong with them, save the money, buy a corsport stainless clutch line, a lightened flywheel and a clutch kit

Or save more money and just buy a new clutch?

Why are you replacing the flywheel?

ALSO, since this was a question about where to buy, and not a want to buy, MOVED to transmission question

rd02SiR
06-22-2011, 05:31 PM
I have a ep3 and RSX-s flywheel for sale. Pm if interested.