PDA

View Full Version : Please post some JDM side-skirt pics.

elroygun
12-28-2002, 12:40 AM
Hello,

Does anyone have the JDM side-skirts with the stock Si (American) front and rear bumper? If you have them, could you please post pics from a couple of angles...I want to check out how they look with the stock bumpers.

Also, if you just have links to pics with that setup that would be cool too.

Thanks.

Type X
12-28-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by elroygun
Hello,

Does anyone have the JDM side-skirts with the stock Si (American) front and rear bumper? If you have them, could you please post pics from a couple of angles...I want to check out how they look with the stock bumpers.

Also, if you just have links to pics with that setup that would be cool too.

Thanks.

Test fit pix of

JDM CTR Skirts on my 02 si

http://a7.cpimg.com/image/91/46/14437777-590d-028001E0-.jpg

Spidey
12-28-2002, 08:58 AM
it looks ok, but maybe it's because the paint don't match.
It would look hella better with the front kit.

TrippZ
12-28-2002, 07:06 PM
yeah the front bumper sets it off like whoa

JLannoo
12-28-2002, 11:02 PM
I think it would look great with just the front and sides. It would make the back look lifted up a bit...give it an aggressive stance.

cpu519
01-11-2003, 08:28 PM
That pic shows almost exactly what I was thinking about, an Si with the CTR spoiler, sideskirts (and the rear lip) but without the front. I don't like the looks of the CTR front lip, and definitely don't like the JDM bumper's license plate recess. I'll probably hold out on the front and just install the sides and rear. Then when a decent front lip comes out, I'll put it on. I think the US spec front bumper hold its own because of its slightly longer and lower profile. Type X, I'd like to see a pic of the rear lip mounted also, if you have it, thanks!

Type X
01-12-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by cpu519
That pic shows almost exactly what I was thinking about, an Si with the CTR spoiler, sideskirts (and the rear lip) but without the front. I don't like the looks of the CTR front lip, and definitely don't like the JDM bumper's license plate recess. I'll probably hold out on the front and just install the sides and rear. Then when a decent front lip comes out, I'll put it on. I think the US spec front bumper hold its own because of its slightly longer and lower profile. Type X, I'd like to see a pic of the rear lip mounted also, if you have it, thanks!

rear bumper = on the way