PDA

View Full Version : Want to use aftermarket "tuner" lugs on your stock rims?

DecalDude
06-22-2011, 03:45 PM
Well my newest product i am offering is just the solution you need. These lug nut seat adapters offer an inner 60 degree surface to mate with the lug nut while having a ball seat on the outer side.

As many know it is very dangerous to use a tapered lug nut on stock wheels. Will they work? Yes, but due to the mismatch in the seat type there is less contact area between the nut and rim thus dramatically lowering the holding power of the lug nut making it dangerous to drive.

With the seat adapter I am offering it gets rid of that void that would be present thus allowing full force to be applied to the seat of the rim. No longer do you have to be stuck with ugly stock lugs or the EXTREMELY limited amount of lugs with a ball seat.

I am offering an initial sale on these for $25 shipped for 16 lug or $30 for 20 lug. Still have to put on my site but you can PM me or email me if you want them before i get them up(sales@decaldude.net).

Disregard the messed up lug nut I used for the picture lol, FYI you aren't supposed to use an air powered impact gun to install lugs(you would figure a tire shop would know that)

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj158/jeremy0203/photobucket-3754-1308781506293.jpg

mitchlikesbikes
06-22-2011, 03:51 PM
they've had these on CRSX for a while, but not at nearly this good of a price. if i hadn't gone with OEM CR lugs i'd be all over this.

btw i agree on the tire shop thing. luckily i switched back to my spare lugs before the last time i took it in. i had a 4' or more breaker bar and still couldn't get the damn things off after they impacted them on. tire shop muppets can suck my left one lol.

DecalDude
06-22-2011, 03:59 PM
yeah i made them pay for new lugs though so i guess it wasnt too bad lol.

ep3jd
06-22-2011, 04:13 PM
Awesome price! I might grab these. My gf wants people lugs for her ls webs but can't find any for oem wheels. Had to get her blue but she still wants purple lol

lemonhead228
06-24-2011, 10:07 AM
Wow I had no idea that racing lug nuts can't be use wit stock rims. Learn something every day

DecalDude
06-24-2011, 10:31 AM
Wow I had no idea that racing lug nuts can't be use wit stock rims. Learn something every day

it is very unsafe to do so.

jed_averill
06-24-2011, 10:52 AM
Those look good for the price! Post more pics sir. $25 shipped is such a deal.