PDA

View Full Version : Trying to put a for sale thread

BlkEp8
07-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Hey Ep friends

i tried putting up a thread to sale an item but it wouldnt let me. Can someone help me out? possibly cause I dont post much on ephatch or new to this.

whatsvtec
07-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Better start posting more then.

You need a post count of atleast 100 to post a WTS/For Sale thread.

Not every post counts.

READ THIS!
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?43582-New-Old-Members-PLEASE-READ-Q-amp-A

8. Why can I not post in the Classified Section? NEW RULE AND IN EFFECT.
Need a MINIMUM of 100 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS

9. I meet the post requirements to post in the Classified Section, but still
can't?
Must have PICTURES and PRICES. NO EXCEPTIONS

BlkEp8
07-09-2011, 03:13 PM
I had a feeling that was the reason, i have pics just my computer wont let me upload them & its going to be hard for me to get 100 posts. I hardly post mostly alot of topics have been covered here if you really look... I know alot of people waste posts on non sense but thanks whatsvtec.

Tnhatch03
07-09-2011, 03:33 PM
or become a site sponsor if you want to bypass the minimum requirement.

we just want to make sure that members are not here just to sell items and want to contribute to the site with useful information (not just by becoming a site sponsor).

Edit: Also, selling items for your friend is NOT allowed. If your friend wants to become a member and either have 100 posts or become a site sponsor, then the items can be posted.

BlkEp8
07-09-2011, 04:10 PM
or become a site sponsor if you want to bypass the minimum requirement.

we just want to make sure that members are not here just to sell items and want to contribute to the site with useful information (not just by becoming a site sponsor).

Edit: Also, selling items for your friend is NOT allowed. If your friend wants to become a member and either have 100 posts or become a site sponsor, then the items can be posted.

Gotcha. That's understandable. Thanks

Tnhatch03
07-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Gotcha. That's understandable. Thanks

No problem!

Thanks! :thumbu: