PDA

View Full Version : Free CD changer?

ep3_hatch
12-29-2002, 04:59 PM
Hi,

I bought a NBP Si Friday night for 15700, been great so far. I've read a couple of posts about some people getting a brochure with a free CD changer offer, I wish I had it when I was at the dealer 2 nights ago. Any other recent buyers, know more about getting the free changer? Can a member who has the coupon post the details and term of the promotion? Thanks.

Type X
12-29-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by ep3_hatch
Hi,

I bought a NBP Si Friday night for 15700, been great so far. I've read a couple of posts about some people getting a brochure with a free CD changer offer, I wish I had it when I was at the dealer 2 nights ago. Any other recent buyers, know more about getting the free changer? Can a member who has the coupon post the details and term of the promotion? Thanks.

pretty sure thats only on 03's

glw
12-30-2002, 02:33 AM
I was told by a salesperson at the dealership where I got my 02 that I should be getting a coupon for a CD changer in the mail. He said that it was an incentive for buying an 02.

To bad I already bought an Alpine CHM-S630 on day two of ownership. I'm hoping I can use the coupon for the alarm and fog lights instead... :o

kpxplaya415
12-30-2002, 02:49 AM
i got it in the mail a couple weeks ago

its for a free 6disc cd change (while supplies last) when you purchase your Si before january 31 2003

fyzm7357
12-30-2002, 04:44 AM
Is that everywhere in the US? My sales person never told me anything about that.....hmm.......

Mr.02BlackSIguY
12-30-2002, 08:58 AM
my friend got the civic SI brochure with the CD changer coupon inside. i bought my EP like 7 months ago. can i possibly use that coupon?

StrangeShadow
12-30-2002, 09:57 AM
hey I bought mine last month, and I know the dealer personally, and he didn't mension anything about that, anyone have more enfo on that?

HondaMan
12-30-2002, 10:57 AM
More info please, if available! Like is there a time period it is good for i.e. 05/01/02 - 01/31/03 or is it good for anybody who has bought an '02 Si or is it just good for a '03 Si? I would love to have a free CD changer. :)

IceD out N CALI
12-30-2002, 11:18 AM
i remember hearing about that. it was a free cd changer if you bought an si, but i doubt it was for existing si owners i think it was jus for the existing si's to help move them off the dealer lots

Prime Si
12-30-2002, 04:48 PM
I picked up my ep last saturday, my sales person told me the cd changer deal started then, and that if i was one of the first 1000 people to buy a si starting saturday, i would recieve a coupon in the mail for one. if i get one, i plan on trying to get some fogs and alarm too... hth

IceD out N CALI
12-30-2002, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Prime Si
I picked up my ep last saturday, my sales person told me the cd changer deal started then, and that if i was one of the first 1000 people to buy a si starting saturday, i would recieve a coupon in the mail for one. if i get one, i plan on trying to get some fogs and alarm too... hth

good for you, you probably will get the cd changer:)

kpxplaya415
12-31-2002, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by HondaMan
More info please, if available! Like is there a time period it is good for i.e. 05/01/02 - 01/31/03 or is it good for anybody who has bought an '02 Si or is it just good for a '03 Si? I would love to have a free CD changer. :)

it is only till january 31 2003 and you have to purchase an Si, most likely the time period was december to january since i got the brochure in early-mid december

fyzm7357
12-31-2002, 09:44 AM
Does anyone actually have the coupon on hand? I would love to have a cd changer and I just bought my Si in November.

napapacoda
12-31-2002, 09:45 AM
Thats a pretty sweet deal. They should advertise that or at least publicly tell people that as a selling point. Hell, I would have probably not haggled as much on the price if I knew that they were giving them out. Is there anychance its a 6 disk in dash cd changer?

odyessy SI
01-01-2003, 12:52 AM
so if we already have an si we basically cant get the cd changer? stupid honda how the hell am i supposed to buy a whole brand new civic si just to get a free cd changer when i already have an si? this coupon should let people that already bought the si as well as those goin to buy the si get a free cd changer

napapacoda
01-01-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by odyessy SI
so if we already have an si we basically cant get the cd changer? stupid honda how the hell am i supposed to buy a whole brand new civic si just to get a free cd changer when i already have an si? this coupon should let people that already bought the si as well as those goin to buy the si get a free cd changer

It sounds more of an incentive rather then just giving out a bonus to all SI drivers. Honda would receive no benefit in giving all owners a $400 item for free(lol, they'd lose a lot of money). Probably want to sell the civics in December and January since not nearly as many people (at least in the North East) buy cars in the winter. Just seems stupid that they dont openly advertise this so more people buy the car.

fyzm7357
01-02-2003, 01:34 AM
Can anyone that actually has the coupon scan/take a picture of it so we can actually know what is involved into getting the free CD changer?

carbonSI
01-04-2003, 05:36 AM
wow, that sounds like a VERY good deal, i got mine within the last month and a half... looks like ill be payin my dealer a visit in the near future and talk buisiness about the changer :D actually, the fogs and alarm combo sound REALLY nice, i think if i can get it, ill do that :D -mike