PDA

View Full Version : FREE Tickets to the L.A. Auto Show

FlyRiceRacer02
12-29-2002, 05:31 PM
While I orginally joined this site to settle a fight between EX's and Si's, I figure you all shouldn't miss out on a car show just because I hate your car......LOL

Free Tickets HERE (http://www.latimes.com/extras/sweeps/laautoshowtickets/)

Have fun. Too bad I don't live in LA:'(

Type X
12-29-2002, 05:38 PM
:p

IceD out N CALI
12-29-2002, 05:41 PM
thanks for the link, i was goin anyways but i'll take the free tickets

FlyRiceRacer02
12-29-2002, 05:43 PM
Lots of people from 7thgencivic.com have gotten it and set the VTEC control to set in at around 4300-4700 rpm. They claim it to kick very hard and have run good 1/4 miles with it.

The only problem is that out Check Engine lights come on.

Type X, why did you edit your post? Did you not want my answer?

Type X
12-29-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by FlyRiceRacer02
Lots of people from 7thgencivic.com have gotten it and set the VTEC control to set in at around 4300-4700 rpm. They claim it to kick very hard and have run good 1/4 miles with it.

The only problem is that out Check Engine lights come on.

Type X, why did you edit your post? Did you not want my answer?

nah on csi u can move posts i was gonna move this to cali. . .

but u can only delete :)

chepo mod controls

i went to a 7thgencivic.com meet and there is a video of me flying around on a dirt strip somewhere there :D

FlyRiceRacer02
12-29-2002, 06:05 PM
Yea, but Type X, were you trying to make fun of me or something about the VAFC controller? It's all a work in progress. I've got to start somewhere. I've only had the car for 5 months. I think I'm doing pretty good as far as mods go. I'm a college student, who has a car payment, car insurance, girlfriend, and rent to pay. It's gonna take some time for me to get my project completed.

It's tough to get JDM parts like you since there is not JDM coupe in a 7thgen model. Any foreign parts have to be EDM.

DjMacAtack
12-29-2002, 06:10 PM
darn... no printer:'(

Type X
12-29-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by FlyRiceRacer02
Yea, but Type X, were you trying to make fun of me or something about the VAFC controller? It's all a work in progress. I've got to start somewhere. I've only had the car for 5 months. I think I'm doing pretty good as far as mods go. I'm a college student, who has a car payment, car insurance, girlfriend, and rent to pay. It's gonna take some time for me to get my project completed.

It's tough to get JDM parts like you since there is not JDM coupe in a 7thgen model. Any foreign parts have to be EDM.

well u do have alot of " non performance items" i could think of things i would get PRIOR to a VAFC :)

but on my si i am anti performance so don't mind me