PDA

View Full Version : Installing Koni's/H&Rs

Mechanic
07-19-2002, 06:47 AM
Pls excuse the duplicate post (here & Discussion).

I'm going to mod my Si. 17s, H&Rs and Koni's. (In for dime, in for a dollar!) I'm gonna assume that someplace, either on the web or in print, the in's and out's of pulling the suspension apart, disassembling the OEM struts, camber settings, etc., must have been discussed. Perhaps someone posted photos? I'd like to benefit from the experiences of others who may have done the work themselves. If someone can recall seeing any of this stuff, would you give me a lead? Thanks.

SBC31
07-19-2002, 09:25 AM
I removed the thread in the general section. NO NEED to double post in hopes to get a better response. Double posts cause these sites to have wasted space on the server.

Oh, and the fact that you told us about the double post is nice, but it's kinda' like parking in a No Parking zone and turning your blinkers on to get attention.....:D :D :D

There should be lot's of info on Koni's an H & R's in here, don't forget to use the "Search" feature if needed.

stingyboy
07-19-2002, 09:42 AM
http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/archives/tech/0502_tech02_b.shtml

ask, and you shall receive.

Mechanic
07-20-2002, 07:11 AM
SBC, sorry for the double post. Won't happen again.

Stingyboy, thanks for the article. I assumed that someone had crossed this ground in the past, and there's nothing like a "go-by" to avoid making basic errors.