PDA

View Full Version : Time/track toggle on stock CD?

ep3_hatch
12-29-2002, 07:52 PM
Anybody find a way to toggle between the time and track number? It's not in the manual. It's a little annoying to not be able to check the track number you're on without actually skipping tracks or going through the audio menu, etc.

2K2SilverSi
12-29-2002, 09:11 PM
I usually just hit the repeat button twice. It will then display the track number for like 5 seconds.

Jpax
12-30-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by ep3_hatch
Anybody find a way to toggle between the time and track number? It's not in the manual. It's a little annoying to not be able to check the track number you're on without actually skipping tracks or going through the audio menu, etc.

OK if you hit the SCAN/RPT button like 2K2SilverSi said it will show you the track # but you have to hit it AGIN to stop the Repeat.

:D that way it won't change the track and you see what # your on. Kewl

ep3_hatch
12-30-2002, 09:11 PM
This isn't too bad. Thanks.

most_hatedSi02
01-02-2003, 04:46 PM
Has anyone else had this happen to them. I know that I have been running the heat a lot here in Ohio but. I had a point where the CD player said HOT and turned off. Well it hasn't done that since the 3rd day that i got it, but I have noticed that CD's come out of the player awfully warm sometimes. Any feedback?

Jpax
01-02-2003, 07:33 PM
A couple of people have said that hot mess. comes upp too. They took it to dealer and replaced it with no problems. Talk to your dealer. :D