PDA

View Full Version : "Baysonr" Has anyone ever bought from them?

JJay.
07-19-2011, 12:53 AM
Has anyone had any experience with this seller? If so, how is the fitment?

http://www.baysonr.com/02_03_Honda_Civic_Si_Mugen_Style_ABS_Front_Lip_p/flip-c03si-mu.htm

If not does anyone else have any suggestions on where to get lips.

ep3jd
07-19-2011, 01:12 AM
Showstoppersusa.com
For lips

That lip is hideous btw, and so much cheaper on ebay if you really want it

JJay.
07-19-2011, 01:25 AM
Do you know any other sites that sells polyurethane or abs plastic for 160 and under? My car is about a fist high off the ground and I want something more durable

EDIT-

http://showstoppersusa.com/usdm-type-r-fiberglass-front-lip-02-up-civic-si/

Is this lip durable? Anyone have experience with this?

Postman158
07-19-2011, 04:38 PM
Do you know any other sites that sells polyurethane or abs plastic for 160 and under? My car is about a fist high off the ground and I want something more durable

EDIT-

http://showstoppersusa.com/usdm-type-r-fiberglass-front-lip-02-up-civic-si/

Is this lip durable? Anyone have experience with this?

Hey bro I noticed you're from Tracy CA. I'm from Manteca. Anyway, theres a place in Hayward called N1 Concepts that sells polyurethane front lips for ep3s. They have a Mugen Rep that I'm probably gonna get. Its only about $140.

T_Virus
07-19-2011, 05:14 PM
really? 140? I used to go there and I was told something different. If it is true now then that is a good deal.

Postman158
07-20-2011, 12:03 PM
really? 140? I used to go there and I was told something different. If it is true now then that is a good deal.

Yeah bro about $140 he said. Polyurethane and unpainted. Do you know any local shops that paint match pretty good for a decent price?

T_Virus
07-20-2011, 12:26 PM
I thought the mugen lip is only fiberglass and not Polyurethane for our ep3. Hopefully he didn't confuse $140 for the older civics. But I never painted anything on my car so I don't know any good paint shops.

Postman158
07-21-2011, 12:37 AM
I thought the mugen lip is only fiberglass and not Polyurethane for our ep3. Hopefully he didn't confuse $140 for the older civics. But I never painted anything on my car so I don't know any good paint shops.

Hmmm he said polyurethane. I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow again and make sure.

JJay.
07-21-2011, 02:26 AM
Thanks for the information man! I'll be sure to go check out this place. Do they sell type r replica lips?

Postman158
07-21-2011, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the information man! I'll be sure to go check out this place. Do they sell type r replica lips?

I'm not sure, because when I called (last week) they said they just had the Mugen rep front lip. I'm gonna call again today to make sure it was polyurethane and not fiberglass. I'll post as soon as I get off the phone with them. I'll call a little later though.

JJay.
07-21-2011, 03:03 PM
I'm not sure, because when I called (last week) they said they just had the Mugen rep front lip. I'm gonna call again today to make sure it was polyurethane and not fiberglass. I'll post as soon as I get off the phone with them. I'll call a little later though.
Okay thank you.