PDA

View Full Version : New guy from geoegia

101stvet
07-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Hi there, well i just recently acquired an 02 euro yellow ep3. Now its time for a build. I am kinda new at the Honda scene, but not lost. I used to own an 89 Honda civic hatch that was modded a little bit. I am looking for guidance and helpful input on my new build. It will be my daily driver so I am not looking at huge HP or motor swaps. more like wheels, intake, exhaust, body kit, suspension, and some interior mods. No nitro, turbo , or super charged.

FoReVaPmP
07-20-2011, 01:41 PM
LOL!!!... "Nitro"...

:welcome: to the Hatch..... I would say... Start searching the Members Rides section to get an idea on where you want to start and then make your car your own!....

but, I would first start the "Maintenance" work on your car first!... just my .02

eternal780
07-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Hi there, well i just recently acquired an 02 euro yellow ep3. Now its time for a build. I am kinda new at the Honda scene, but not lost. I used to own an 89 Honda civic hatch that was modded a little bit. I am looking for guidance and helpful input on my new build. It will be my daily driver so I am not looking at huge HP or motor swaps. more like wheels, intake, exhaust, body kit, suspension, and some interior mods. No nitro, turbo , or super charged.

was the car repainted ?

doubledouble
07-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Where's geoegia?

ep3jd
07-20-2011, 05:08 PM
was the car repainted ?

Why is that even a question that would pop into your head lol

OP, welcome. I have a serious new found love for euro yellow, so hopefully you end up tastefully modifying this vehicle.

But either way you'll find every answer to every question I this website.

Enjoy your stay! :msmile: