PDA

View Full Version : a/c & p/s delete kit

Blah1219
07-29-2011, 03:44 PM
There is the karcepts, k tuned, and hybrid racing kits. They go for 200 except that the hybrid racing kit going for 250. Are there any one using one or have a review on any of them? I don't have a/c anymore and I care less for p/s. Thanks, trevor.

Ba82Ep3
07-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Well your PS is electric in the EP so to bypass the AC you just need a 52.5 belt. That's it. No kit needed.

Blah1219
07-29-2011, 08:08 PM
Thats what I thought since I couldn't find the power steering pump when I dismantled the k. But I kinda still want the kit for bling haha. How can i take I delete the ps I would like to experience it, and I'm about to do some tracking I thought it would more convenient.

Ba82Ep3
07-29-2011, 08:36 PM
The kit is bling for sure... but adds more adjustability to boot. I think one of them requires alternator relocation as well, but provides the parts neccessary.

As far as the EPS goes... you got me there. Pull the fuse i guess? lol Admittedly the EPS is a little slow when it comes to tracking the car... but its more noticeable on smaller courses with A LOT of grip. If youre on a track with decent sweeping lines, the only time you might feel the EPS a hindrance is quick response in a chicane, or making a chassis attitude adjustment on the ragged edge. But trust me... you gotta push the car hard and be up on three wheels to really notice it.