PDA

View Full Version : hazard button light?

NEO_FOLLOWER2
08-04-2011, 10:27 PM
my hazard button has never lit up. but i know it's suppose to. anyone know where i can find the bulb for it? i looked through oem sites but its too much to go through to find one bulb

i could easily go to the dept store and find a replacement bulb...but i'd really only want to replace it if i can get it to light up red like how it is from stock.

03silverEP
08-05-2011, 02:21 AM
Here you are my friend, go to Honda Dealership or to www.manchestermotorsports.com
It's only available from Honda. The bulb is the size of two grains of rice and is enclosed in "Honda's Proud Propitiatory Plastic" bulb socket.

35850-S6A-J01

$3.50 online, may be $5 from the dealer. Better to get locally Manchester has a min. shipping charge of 10 bucks.

If ya don't trust me (j/k) from manchester's parts locator. Select:

-3DR Si
-5MT
-KA
-Electrical / Exhaust / Heater / Fuel
-SWITCH

It's number 6 on that page :)

Installation:

Remove shift knob
Remove lower dash piece w/hazard on it

The bulb is enclosed in a plastic socket, just turn 1/4 turn w/a screwdriver. Comes right out of the side of the hazard switch (or any illuminated Honda switch) this way.

See the brown and green round plugs on these switches, that's the blub assembly. A foglight switch has 2x bulbs: 1 for dash colour (amber or yellow) and one for on/off (green).

I think that's TMI..................

NEO_FOLLOWER2
08-05-2011, 06:48 AM
lol i know how to change the bulb out,
but thanks alot.
:msmile:

im probably going to be waiting to order a bunch of stuff at once from one of the oem sites to save on shipping...they always rape you on shipping

3.51 for a light and then BAM 6.00 shipping