PDA

View Full Version : Ecu fuse keeps blowing. 15a.

DP420
08-06-2011, 12:58 PM
i was driving on the freeway about 15 miles deep my car decides to idle all the way to 0 and i have to pull over to the side.
i tried to give it gas or turn it back on while slowing down little by little. didnt work.
now i put a 30a fuse in the 15 spot where the ecu fuse should be it turned on drove another 2 miles. idled down again.
radio and lights everything was still on..
im thinking this is a short ??? but anywhere i can start looking. :mfrown:
already took my alarm out. thats not it. still cant find any loose grounds that can possibly be touching chassis or something it shouldnt.....
any help would be appreciated. cars been down since monday
-k24a2
-rbc
-battery relocated to the trunk
-NO OTHER MODS.
-04 ep

DP420
09-19-2011, 08:59 AM
Well found the problem a month ago. Radiator support was hitting one of my sensors under the throttle body. Reason was becuase I was running ripped stock mounts and the few times I punched it my motor would flex bad. Problem solved I resoldered the sensor problem fixed.

boricua4life
09-28-2011, 05:09 AM
i was going to post something because i was blowing the interior lights fuse and found out that it was my bumper sidemarker wires were touching. so i was going to say start from the front and work your way to the back since it was that partticular fuse. but im glad everything worked out:mbiggrin:

DP420
09-28-2011, 08:05 AM
Thanks man