PDA

View Full Version : K20A2 swap...PICTURES!

modern-perf
12-30-2002, 08:00 PM
Sorry for the delay guys...been busy as shit.

By the way, I am not in most of the pictures since I was taking them. But who wants to see me anyway...it's all about the CAR!!!

Click here for pictures (http://modern-performance.com/k20a2swap.htm)

SiRman
12-30-2002, 08:17 PM
Nice pics, the ones I could see anyways.
Unfortunately most of them would not load.

IceD out N CALI
12-30-2002, 08:18 PM
website not responding:(

2k2civicSi
12-30-2002, 08:53 PM
nice swap

did you like the avatar that much that you had to steal it j/k

I_VTEC
12-30-2002, 09:22 PM
cool.

Jpax
12-30-2002, 11:19 PM
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

fyzm7357
12-30-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by PaXiE
The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

Ditto

ALCT
12-31-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
website not responding:(
I thought it was only me...!

Whooopasss
12-31-2002, 01:09 AM
Worked for me.. How much are you looking for, for your stock motor.. I might need a spare engine when I boost..

kpxplaya415
12-31-2002, 02:22 AM
http://modern-performance.com/images/swap16.jpg
http://modern-performance.com/images/swap17.jpg
http://modern-performance.com/images/swap15.jpg

just a couple of the many interesting photos

dam modern perf nice car :D

SiRman
12-31-2002, 02:41 AM
I can see them all now, probably cause it's 2am, and not many people trying to view them all at once.

Nice pics.

02SilverSiHB
12-31-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by modern-perf
Sorry for the delay guys...been busy as shit.

By the way, I am not in most of the pictures since I was taking them. But wants to see me anyway...it's all about the CAR!!!

Click here for pictures (http://modern-performance.com/k20a2swap.htm)
of course...you're from california...that's where it's all at. No one here could attempt to do such a task.

Congrats! Let us know what times you are getting.

modern-perf
12-31-2002, 12:39 PM
It was really a pretty simple swap guys...the hardest part was overcoming the fear of ripping into my brand new car!

IceD out N CALI
12-31-2002, 01:47 PM
nice pictures, it would be cool if u made it to the dr design meet:)

CleanBlackSi02
01-01-2003, 11:56 AM
I want onnnneeeeee! Post some more pics...I wanna see the rest of the car too!

gpt
01-01-2003, 01:43 PM
awesome man! sorry if you have already posted this but where did you get the motor and how much did you pay? (If you don't mind me asking?)

modern-perf
01-02-2003, 12:00 PM
Bought the engine right here on ephatch.com from a guy who put an Integra Type R K20A into his RSX-S.

Oh and I gave him $2800 for all of it.
:D

modern-perf
01-06-2003, 12:38 PM
Just a bump to prevent all the PMs and e-mails I'm getting!