View Full Version : Left my overhead interior light on overnight...

myeverlovinsir
12-30-2002, 09:43 PM
Well, I got in my car this evening after near 20 hours of leaving it sit. I nearly shit when I noticed my overhead light was still on. I was thinking imediately that I would need to find someone with boosters. I shut the light off, tried it, and it died. I waited another 2 min., prayed for power, and she started. whoo hoo! I wish there was an audible warning for the overheads like when you leave your headlights on. ;)

golferjn
12-30-2002, 09:45 PM
close call

natesi
12-30-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by golferjn
close call

I've left mine on a couple times... it shuts it self off.

myeverlovinsir
12-30-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by natesi

I've left mine on a couple times... it shuts it self off.

Ok, try this, put your overhead 3 way to completely left and turn on your drivers side overhead light... then lock it and walk away from your car. I bet it stays on. Otherwise I would not have had it shining in my face when I went back. lol

natesi
12-30-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by myeverlovinsir

Ok, try this, put your overhead 3 way to completely left and turn on your drivers side overhead light... then lock it and walk away from your car. I bet it stays on. Otherwise I would not have had it shining in my face when I went back. lol

I'll try it later; getting ready to go to bed now. But I still think it shuts off and comes back on when you get back in the car. I say that because I'm pretty sure I've done it a few times.

SpeedRacer
12-30-2002, 11:03 PM
i think it stays on

fyzm7357
12-30-2002, 11:18 PM
The map lights on the both the left and right stay on no matter what...it's the center light that goes on and off automatically if it's set to the middle position.

Jpax
12-30-2002, 11:33 PM
the honda can never lose.

:D

IceD out N CALI
12-30-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by fyzm7357
The map lights on the both the left and right stay on no matter what...it's the center light that goes on and off automatically if it's set to the middle position.

exactly:)

Feng
12-31-2002, 01:14 AM
i have left it on many times but my car starts up strong every time...cool i guess:D