PDA

View Full Version : sc rebuild

j0000stin
08-24-2011, 08:44 PM
anyone know where i can get rollers and bearings replaced? been searching everywhere and since most shops are closed right now i cant call.

just wanted some input

neoamd
08-25-2011, 12:00 AM
You've got options! Here you go:

Stiegemeier Rebuilds & Porting Service- Well known for porting and standard rebuilds:
http://www.stiegemeier.com/index.html

Embree Machince (The High Speed Lab)- not as well known but can do the same rebuilds as Stiegemeier but has more options (Rotor + Rotor Housing Coatings):
http://www.embreemachine.com/

Or you can just send it back Jackson Racing per Supercharger.com but pick one of the others above. Faster turn around, better service, ETC.

Hope this helped!

Cheers,

neo

j0000stin
08-25-2011, 10:41 AM
thanks bromosexual!

i guess im going with steigmeier. i couldnt call them yesterday because i got off work late. but called them today and gunna get bearing and rotors replaced and also gunna get the manifold ported.

i hope to see around 300-315whp with this kit

neoamd
08-30-2011, 04:35 PM
thanks bromosexual!

i guess im going with steigmeier. i couldnt call them yesterday because i got off work late. but called them today and gunna get bearing and rotors replaced and also gunna get the manifold ported.

i hope to see around 300-315whp with this kit

Good luck with it man! I'm hoping for 330whp + or I'll cry, haha.

j0000stin
08-30-2011, 05:31 PM
Good luck with it man! I'm hoping for 330whp + or I'll cry, haha.

still no word from stegmeier. those bitches

BlownSi05
08-31-2011, 05:28 AM
Stay patient with Stegmeier, it will be worth it. They stay busy and they know their shit with Eaton roots-type blowers. I know a lot of GT500 owners that have sent them the stock blower to have it ported and the inlet matched for a larger TB. Apparently their work is flawless.

j0000stin
08-31-2011, 09:38 AM
Stay patient with Stegmeier, it will be worth it. They stay busy and they know their shit with Eaton roots-type blowers. I know a lot of GT500 owners that have sent them the stock blower to have it ported and the inlet matched for a larger TB. Apparently their work is flawless.

i've seen their work and it truly is an amzing job but damn im just waiting on a reply to see if they can fix the sc cus moss is being gay with parts