PDA

View Full Version : Pa Honda customs shop

04SiSpeed
09-01-2011, 10:23 AM
I am not sure if this is the right section but i will post it and if it needs to be moved i guess do your thing. Anyways i just wanted to note for those that are in the MD PA NY NJ VA WV and states Surrounding PA that i might have missed should check out a shop called Innovative-Motorworks out of Carlisle Pa. They are fantastic and can do w.e. you are looking for basiclly, at a cost ofcourse. There workmanship, customer relations, resources for parts, and overall knowledge of Hondas in general but several other cars as well is just fantastic. I know a lot of people have a hard time finding a shop that does good work for fair rates and it totally isnt a easy task to accomplish.

I just want to say that to totally recommend anyone that has the ability to have there car worked on at Innovative-Motorworks could not go wrong. John Kerr as some may have heard of is a tuner there and does great work they really get some power out of modded and stock cars.

There site is www.innovative-motorworks.com and any and all information you may be looking for like contacting them and even there rates is on there. Add them on face book, they do daily updates of work they are doing around the shop.

Happy and safe building.:mtongue:

MugenReplica
09-01-2011, 10:47 AM
Where are you in PA?

Oh and Innovative did the first Twin Screw tuning for Jmercado.

04SiSpeed
09-01-2011, 01:34 PM
I am in MD but go to them for all the stuff i cant do and or want them to do.

04SiSpeed
09-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Come to this meet saterday in Bowie MD thats on the forum for ep''s its only 5 dollars and there is a parts raffle along with food. We need more people to RSVP or it wont go down

greywarden
09-16-2011, 12:53 AM
I am not sure if this is the right section but i will post it and if it needs to be moved i guess do your thing. Anyways i just wanted to note for those that are in the MD PA NY NJ VA WV and states Surrounding PA that i might have missed should check out a shop called Innovative-Motorworks out of Carlisle Pa. They are fantastic and can do w.e. you are looking for basiclly, at a cost ofcourse. There workmanship, customer relations, resources for parts, and overall knowledge of Hondas in general but several other cars as well is just fantastic. I know a lot of people have a hard time finding a shop that does good work for fair rates and it totally isnt a easy task to accomplish.

I just want to say that to totally recommend anyone that has the ability to have there car worked on at Innovative-Motorworks could not go wrong. John Kerr as some may have heard of is a tuner there and does great work they really get some power out of modded and stock cars.

There site is www.innovative-motorworks.com and any and all information you may be looking for like contacting them and even there rates is on there. Add them on face book, they do daily updates of work they are doing around the shop.

Happy and safe building.:mtongue:

i will definitely try this one! thanks for sharing! my friend also recommends me this shop. looks like every honda owner in NY i ask knows about them. They have sky high reputation with regards to their Honda Parts (http://www.partstrain.com/ShopByVehicle/HONDA)

04SiSpeed
09-16-2011, 08:36 AM
I have been in there and ppl from New Jersey and Ny are in there so yea id say u have to be fairly reputable to get that distant for customer base. U wont be disappointed, if anything goes wrong with your install, they fix it, and even after you left, if you have a question or a problem just call them and they are always more than happy to try and help.

04SiSpeed
09-16-2011, 08:37 AM
Where are you in PA?

Oh and Innovative did the first Twin Screw tuning for Jmercado.

lol its TWIN SCROLL bro, not screw. But thats ok lol

lldiesel386ll
09-17-2011, 04:38 AM
lol its TWIN SCROLL bro, not screw. But thats ok lol

actually, it is twin screw
http://mercracing.net/products-page/twin-screw-lysholm-conversion/basic-conversion-to-lysholm-twinscrew-service/
:thumbu:

that said, john--have you confirmed fitment yet? obviously this wont be by any means the direction i'd be going, but just to fulfill my curiosity? lol

04SiSpeed
09-17-2011, 06:48 AM
Well no wonder no one is making any sense brooooo's, its because i thought u where refering to a TWIN SCROLL turbo manifold, they do a pickle jar ton of turbo stuff there, different car and set up almost every day, they do a lot of custom fender exit exhaust for it. Anyways, basiclly wat im saying is it didnt register with me that u guys where talking about a SC hahahhaa. I musta had a few beers. So my bad, and we are both right if you think about it now hahah

Mike Panic
01-04-2012, 01:07 AM
My local shop is Epic Tuning (http://www.epictuning.com/)... not sure if many EP3 guys know about them but the honda-tech forums kind of made them half famous when they did the first AWD EF turbo hatch, running in the 10's on a D16 motor, followed up by another 10 second EG coupe AWD pushing 700hp. Sitting in their shop is also a 1st gen DSM with 1000+ wheel hp that's street legal. They do most every car, but Honda is where they shine, starting first with massive power out of the d16 motor and now cranking out S2k twin turbos with custom manifolds and a ton of other just off the wall crazy high HP cars. Probably a good 2.5 hours east of the earlier mentioned shop in Carlisle, an hour NW of Philly and 2ish hours SW of NYC.

04SiSpeed
01-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Thats almost a total different case man lol. PA is so vast. From the middle of it like where Innovative is to close to philly is like a 4 hr differance. I already have to drive 1hr to get to there shop. 2.5 would be to much for me. But those in the Bmore and Philly areas should deff look into them apposed to driving halfway accross Pa. Thanks for the feedback though.

usedep3
01-04-2012, 01:36 PM
eric and blake at seek speed are top notch as well. they can do pretty much everything even basic street tuning. they do refer all of their dyno tuning customers to Innovative

04SiSpeed
01-05-2012, 07:30 AM
wait so they dont have a dyno? I would have to say i wouldnt use a shop without a dyno to tune my car. Thats just me tho