PDA

View Full Version : Rear camber kit suggestions

khiemboy
09-10-2011, 10:38 AM
Im looking for aftermarket kit and I was wondering what you guys are using and if you guys like it? i was thinking of getting megan or eibach camber kits. Let me know!

02TWSI
09-10-2011, 10:59 AM
I'm using Ingalls no complaints when I recieved them one of the arms for the rear wasn't finished and had no thread to screw anything on. Called the company told them and they gladly sent me one whole link. Cool guys.

khiemboy
09-10-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm using Ingalls no complaints when I recieved them one of the arms for the rear wasn't finished and had no thread to screw anything on. Called the company told them and they gladly sent me one whole link. Cool guys.

thanks i like good customer service. I was thinking of ingalls too

Sucka
09-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Khiem it doesn't really matter what brand you buy as long as it works it's fine. (Just saving you money)

khiemboy
09-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Khiem it doesn't really matter what brand you buy as long as it works it's fine. (Just saving you money)
I just wanna make sure i don't buy anything to shitty that's going to break on me. Thanks :)

Sucka
09-10-2011, 11:28 AM
I just wanna make sure i don't buy anything to shitty that's going to break on me. Thanks :)

Yeah i understand. I got SPC rear camber kit if that helps. Had them for 5 years now. No problem so far.

khiemboy
09-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Yeah i understand. I got SPC rear camber kit if that helps. Had them for 5 years now. No problem so far.
where did you get them and how much?

Sucka
09-10-2011, 11:35 AM
where did you get them and how much?

I got them from Wizdumb(local Ephatch member on here) awhile back not sure where he got them from but i got the front and rears camber kit for $80. I later on sold the front camber kit $20 since i didn't need it.

khiemboy
09-10-2011, 11:36 AM
I got them from Wizdumb(local Ephatch member on here) awhile back not sure where he got them from but i got the front and rears camber kit for $80. I later on sold the front camber kit $20 since i didn't need it.

damn thats a good deal haha. I'll probably just go with the megans then becasue they are 101 shipped i think off corsport

Sucka
09-10-2011, 11:38 AM
damn thats a good deal haha. I'll probably just go with the megans then becasue they are 101 shipped i think off corsport

Yeah do that. ErikDeluxe has megan rear camber kit so far no problems. If you need help installing it let us know.

khiemboy
09-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Yeah do that. ErikDeluxe has megan rear camber kit so far no problems. If you need help installing it let us know.

Thanks again :D

Sucka
09-10-2011, 11:53 AM

Add to notes:
I remember seeing small sign of rust on some part of my rear camber kit but nothing a WD40 can do to help that out!

Thanks again :D

No Problem

khiemboy
09-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Add to notes:
I remember seeing small sign of rust on some part of my rear camber kit but nothing a WD40 can do to help that out!

No Problem

haha alright. I just wanna fix my camber in the rear right because it wears out faster then the other three wheels

Sucka
09-10-2011, 11:56 AM
haha alright. I just wanna fix my camber in the rear right because it wears out faster then the other three wheels

Lol cool.

StimulisRK
09-17-2011, 05:31 PM
I've had a few people tell me to stay away from Megan. I'd personally go with Ingalls. I'd spend the extra $30 and get these http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/ING-38970PR.html