PDA

View Full Version : armrest anyone?

blueandgoldep3
09-19-2011, 10:56 PM
if i said i had the ability to acquire black leather armrests (center armrests that fit above the ebrake between the seats of the ep3 ... what would you guys be willing to pay for it?

Kerby
09-20-2011, 05:25 AM
It depends on two items:
1.) aesthetics.
2.) Support - how solid it mounts. - perferably two bolt points.

bearcat91
09-20-2011, 06:17 AM
It depends on two items:
1.) aesthetics.
2.) Support - how solid it mounts. - perferably two bolt points.
Agreed...i was told you can use the arm rest from the honda fit, first gen, fairly cheap how ever it just sits in the cup holder i believe...
Id be interested in one!

da9b16
10-04-2011, 11:17 AM
I have been brainstorming ideas on this already. I actually bought complete center console with armrest from an 08 si along with the rear seats. I got it all for 50 bucks so I cant really complain if it does not work. I plan to get some 06-08 si front seats as well. Tell me what the car is I would love to see this.

Euro-Yellow-Ep3
10-04-2011, 12:20 PM
i would purchase one in a heart beat

Jukka
10-05-2011, 11:11 AM
theres a few companies out of europe that make them, but they are stupidly expensive. I found this one company called Armster that makes them, they fit in the rear cupholder, then get screwed in 4 different screws into the surrounding section of the rear half of the console. It folds up, down, has 2 sections that open up..its also adjustable on angle and height too. Really nice peice, but once again like $250 for the thing.

RHCP0801
10-05-2011, 11:13 AM
damn that is way too much money

blueandgoldep3
10-05-2011, 11:30 AM
theres a few companies out of europe that make them, but they are stupidly expensive. I found this one company called Armster that makes them, they fit in the rear cupholder, then get screwed in 4 different screws into the surrounding section of the rear half of the console. It folds up, down, has 2 sections that open up..its also adjustable on angle and height too. Really nice peice, but once again like $250 for the thing.

yea these are basically the ones ive come across, was kinda feeling it out on here to see if it would have been worth buying a few of them and then selling them, but i figured people wouldnt be interested in paying $300 for an armrest lol